So Far So Good (photo) - New Orleans, LA

After having a full F.L. My Dr. recommended Fraxel...

After having a full F.L. My Dr. recommended Fraxel to treat the condition and texture of my skin as a addition to the F.L. I had my 3rd Fraxel treatment yesterday ( I will be having 4 in all ). Today I am very swollen and starting to "crust up" a bit. (Par for the corse) Over all I would say the Fraxel has addressed the pigment issues I had pretty well and has helped with over all skin smoothness and condition. Is it a huge difference? No, not huge. Is it worth the cost? Yes and no. The costs with all of this stuff is crazy, but do I like what the outcome has been? YES!!! I am so happy with my F.L. and thus far the Fraxel treatments. I am starting to feel good about the way I look, and that has never happened for me before. The pain side of the Fraxal is really not that bad. It hurts, but its not unbearable. They numb you before the treatment so it is more like a stinging. ( If you have ever had a tattoo, its very much the same sensation, only on your face....) I love my Dr. and his staff and simply cannot recommend him enough. He is wonderful.

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Khoobehi is the best plastic surgeon I have ever been to. He is a perfectionist and highly qualified. You will be very pleased with your results .