So Far So Good (photo) - New Orleans, LA

After having a full F.L. My Dr. recommended Fraxel...

After having a full F.L. My Dr. recommended Fraxel to treat the condition and texture of my skin as a addition to the F.L. I had my 3rd Fraxel treatment yesterday ( I will be having 4 in all ). Today I am very swollen and starting to "crust up" a bit. (Par for the corse) Over all I would say the Fraxel has addressed the pigment issues I had pretty well and has helped with over all skin smoothness and condition. Is it a huge difference? No, not huge. Is it worth the cost? Yes and no. The costs with all of this stuff is crazy, but do I like what the outcome has been? YES!!! I am so happy with my F.L. and thus far the Fraxel treatments. I am starting to feel good about the way I look, and that has never happened for me before. The pain side of the Fraxal is really not that bad. It hurts, but its not unbearable. They numb you before the treatment so it is more like a stinging. ( If you have ever had a tattoo, its very much the same sensation, only on your face....) I love my Dr. and his staff and simply cannot recommend him enough. He is wonderful.

I did Fraxel almost 2yrs ago but had to stop due to acne break out. I just did my second fraxel. Obviously I had a great deal of time between each fraxel and my first one I did see improvement. It was not a lot but my face did smooth out little more and didn't notice any difference in my skin texture. I know everyone skin type is different and everyone has different results but it's good to hear you are seeing results! I'm exicted!
I like more the facelift results than the laser. I just don't get it.
The FL is major surgery. It lifts and removes sagging skin, but it does NOT deal with skin texture or pigment issues. Doing both kind of gives you the best result possible for older skin. The fraxsal alone would not treat the bags, sags and droops. The F.L. alone would do nothing for skin texture and pigmentation issues. Thats really all there is to get. :)
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Khoobehi is the best plastic surgeon I have ever been to. He is a perfectionist and highly qualified. You will be very pleased with your results .