Mom of 5 - New Orleans, LA

I am getting high profile silicone. Going for the...

I am getting high profile silicone. Going for the largest. Mom of five breasted children. Married for 12 years. I am 163lbs 29 years old. Currently wearing a 36b-c depending on bra. I have been wanting this surgery for over 10 years. My mother is very big in the breast department.
I am so nervous. Wish me luck!,,,

2 years later

Sorry the photos are upside down lol

I have chosen the doctor for my revision!

I have been on this journey for the past two years and I am totally ready to move forward with XL augmentation! I am going with Dr.Tom Pousti! The first step was me emailing his practice for some suggestions. He was most accommodating with answering my questions. Although I was not guaranteed a cc size, I feel he recommended the best after viewing my photos! After hearing I am a good candidate for XL implants with the "Internal Bra", I was so excited! I couldn't be happier with my decision! I almost went with another surgeon who is willing to give me larger, but no internal sutures to support the XL implants. I think when a surgeon specializes in what you want as a patient, he or she makes a recommendation it is a good idea that you use wise judgement and take their advice! As long as your expectation is reasonable mentally nd physically their should be no problems with taking a board certified experts advice! Hence Dr.Pousti!!!!! I can't wait to wear one of those Pousti shirts!!!!! Super excited!!!!!!! Xoxoxoxo Athena

I thought I was done with selecting a surgeon for revision

Now I have really gone and got myself confused for sure!!! I really like Dr.Hedden.... I really like Dr.Pousti... One suggests the internal bra... The other not yet... Won't know until I do my face to face consult.... Am I the only one going nuts?????
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

He is awesome. Staff is friendly and I am so nervous!!!!!!!!