Permanent Lip Augmentation with Silikon, AMAZING Result and Totally Natural Looking

I have been having lip augmentations for years now...

I have been having lip augmentations for years now due to the normal signs of aging and the development of what I like to call my "potato chip lips." As the years have advanced, my lip tissue is almost nonexistent. :( So, I was looking for a doctor who could not only give me a more permanent solution but would also give me a natural, subtle result. Will boy did I find a good doctor! He was kind and personable, patient with my questions and a true artist in his approach.

After discussing the treatment, He numbed my lips with a topical sedative (don't even get me started on the horror stories of a dental/lip block- I get a herpes outbreak on my upper lip after EVERY filler experience until now). So, after Dr. J explained my more permanent results with Slikon he injected the area and I was completely numb and I never bruised or swelled afterward?!? The results look completely natural and it was WAY more comfortable that any of my previous experiences with fillers (such as Juvederm, collagen, or Restylene that I've been doing for years).

Dr. J is truly a remarkable find. I couldn't be more happy with my results and I look forward to seeing him again in the near future for a "touch up". Again, I am looking for a NATURAL looking lips and we are going to go slowly, about every three months, til we are both satisfied. What an artist!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

A true artist, comes across as very caring with a great bedside manner, and he listens!