Tummy Tuck and Brazilian Butt Lift

Hello all, after stalking this website for weeks...

Hello all, after stalking this website for weeks now I have finally decided to begin my journey to a new body with a full tummy tuck and brazilian butt lift and hopefully some fat grafting to my hips. I actually have always had a nice shape and a nice sized butt, but my last pregnancy left me with fat to cover it all up. No more kids for me!!

My Story
I am a 21 year old college student, a mother of 3 (Dont judge me) and My kids have destroyed my body something terrible. My pre pregnancy weight was always in between 127-140 but I gained over 60 pounds from all of my pregnancies. Even though i went back to my pre pregnancy weight i have always had that saggy belly. The last child i have had just left me at 187 Crazy Right, so i decided to try this hcg diet i heard about on youtube and i must say it is really working. At this rate I am hoping to lose 35+pounds before surgery which I would like to get in early march.

I have a consultation on the 26 of this month with Dr joseph alkon and I am super excited. I have been trying to convince my fiancé to let me go to the Dominican Republic to dr yily because I know she can give me the body I want but he won't let me go alone. Maybe I can get somebody to go with me. I was wondering how long would I have to day in dr after surgery? if its more than 5 days i know i wont Be able to go to her. I Will up date soon.

Ok so I went to a few consultations this week and...

Ok so I went to a few consultations this week and I could not find anyone who I believe would do a nice job with my brazilian butt lift. I think it is best if i go to DR to get the best results. I received my quote from Dr Robles yesterday but I really want to be on team yily so hopefully she will email me back in the next few days and I can make my flight arrangements.

After weighing out the pros and cons and doing...

After weighing out the pros and cons and doing some intensive research i decided to go with Dr Robles. I did want to go with Dr yily at first but after listening to all of the realself ladies complain about her poor communication and her attitude i realized that i do not want someone to operate on me and i cant even get in touch with them if needed. Also i don't want a rush job because she has 2 or 3 patients i one day. Dr Robles seems like she is really passionate about her work, plus she dose a wonderful job. Her assistant Laura is very nice, she answers all my questions and emails me back within 20 mins every time. I will be booking my flight this weekend and my mommy will be going with me. i want to try and make this almost as a vacation for her so i think we will be stay at Be live in boca chica. I am so excited i cant wait until March 12th im so ready to get this over with.

Hello realself ladies so I decided to go with dr...

Hello realself ladies so I decided to go with dr yily. My mom and fiancé really liked her work better than Robles and I think so to but I was concerned about the communication with dr yily. After calling every other day for a week I finally received a response from dr yily. I do now understand how busy she is with 80-100 emails she gets a day and all the other things she has going on. Although it took a week to get a response from her after that she seems to respond within 3 days which is good. So my date is march 22, 2013 I will be sending my deposit today and purchasing my plane ticket also I will be going alone since my mom and fiancé cannot take off. I will be getting either a tummy tuck, brazilian buttlift, breast augmentation or tt,bbl and extra lipo of arms and inner thigh. I really want to get the tt,bbl,ba done at one time so I don't have to go back but I'm scared to all those procedures done at once. I will determine all that by the end of next week. I started my list and I think I am still missing some stuff, If anyone has had the same procedures done could you please send me a list of things I am missing that i would need I would really appreciate it. So far I have.

Checklist-
Bromelain Pills - For swelling
*maxi pads
go girl funnel
*panties

So it's official my date is confirmed for march...

So it's official my date is confirmed for march 22, 2013, i think I took someone's date lol. Ladies you best to put your deposit down asap even if its the minimum because she will give your date away which is understandable, cuz some people say they are coming and never show. Im Booking my flight today before it goes back up in price. Thinking of leaving from newark, nj instead of philadelphia because the tickets are cheaper and they have non stop flights. I will also put a post op picture up soon I figured its not fair to post afters and not before pics. I'm so excited and scared at the same time lol, I can wait until this is over.

Ok I am terrified of going to dr yily right now...

Ok I am terrified of going to dr yily right now after reading FebruaryLoves post I think I might go with my first instinct (dr robles). Even though her bbl and sculpting techniques are not as good as yilys I feel safer with Robles and she does a nice job. I would rather take a chance of doing round 2 with Robles than taking a chance on my life. Doing 6 people in 1 day is crazy I don't want no surprises on the day I'm going. I'm booked for the same day with both of them but I'm going to keep a look out on both doctors reviews and ima pray on it tonight. Some people say that girl is lying but I honestly believe her. I know there is a risk with any doctor but not the way she described. If anybody has any experience with either doctors please message me because I really want yily but my gut is saying Robles.

So I think I just went through a panic attack the...

So I think I just went through a panic attack the other day I am still going to dr yily on the 22nd as long as there is no more than 4 ppl getting surgery on the same day. i will call the office and find out. I am just going to stay off this site for a while but I will let you all know how the surgery went and post a few pics. This site has just became very negative lately so most likely I will not be posting anymore when i get back to the states.

Back at it

Hello guys so as you know I was supposed to be a yily doll last March but I had a major set back so I had to put that on hold now I am getting my surgery with Dr alkon. I had an consultation last Monday and it went well so I decided to go with him yayy. Anyway I called to get my surgery schedule for march no later than April 14th, And to my surprise no dates in march available and April was getting booked so she called me back and told me she had February 28th and got me approved for march 21st. I rather get it done sooner than later so I will be getting my surgery done
Friday February 28th. I go Monday for pictures, bloodwork And to talk to the doctor I will let yall know how that goes

pre Opp appointment

I had my pre Opp appointment today and it went good my surgery is Friday at 7:00 am I'm excited now I can't wait. doing some last minute shopping this week and I'll be all set

shopping

I went to the store yesterday to get some stuff that I would need. I already had most of the things from before but I'm glad I waited cuz I am more knowledgeable now. People over buy a lot of stuff when all you really need is just pillows, bandages and meds. someone had a great idea to buy a cheap foam mattress and cut a hole where the butt goes. I am just going to get a twin size mattress topper b cuz I'm not paying all that money for something I'm only using for 4 weeks. So i finally found one at Walmart for cheap and I'm going to layer it and cut the butt out so I can sit. I'll post a pic of it when I do it to give a better understanding. 2 more days left i can't wait for this to be over

surgery tomorrow

My surgery is tomorrow and I went from being calm to scared as he'll today, I guess it just hit me that I'm actually doing this. I watched some tummy tuck journey Youtube videos and that calmed my nerves a lil, That and prayer have really helped me alot through this process. I hope I can get some rest tonight I just want it to be over. I will update you probably when I get home wish me luck.

pain and the flat side

So I'm not gonna make this long cuz I'm high off meds and in skme pain but I made it to the sexy side. I got my surgery done Friday around 12:00 and woke up a lil after 5:00 in the afternoon my heart rate was a lil high I think it was bcuz of the lipo medicine so they kept me in recovery until 5 in the morning. My doctor is a real sweetheart he made sure everything was ok b4 he went back home. so you know I will be going back to him when I heal to get a breast lift. I haven't seen my results yet but I glimpse at my stomach and it is flat but swollen And My Back Is Super Swollen So I Really Cant See My Butt Yet. I'll update when I feel better

feeling good

I am feeling real good today pain is to a minimum now im making plans for my birthday on the 19th. I was feeling a lil depressed for a few days as most ppl said I would and I felt like my results were ok but I am very patient bcuz i know its a process. so garnment was way to tight and it stopped the drains from draining so the doctor told me to take it off for a few hours and child when I took my garnment omg I looked at my figure and was like damn swelling and all dr alkon did the damn thing. My husband said wow damn... your shape looks way better without the garnment on so u know it's real lol. Ima put b4 and afters up wen I go to my app or wen i get dressed for my birthday. But if my shape stays like this he I'm sending all my friends to him bcuz I just love my results right now. I knew he could get my stomach flat and a nice regular size ass, but it's far more than what I expected. I was worried about the Dents in my sides and was scared i would look like a square but he filled them in and I have an hourglass shape now.

stretch marks

I wanted to get the carboxy therpy shots for my stretch marks do anybody know how long I have to wait until I can get that done. I heard they work good and my friend goes to a place and gets them done for 40 dollars a session so you know im on board

problems and concerns

So I noticed it was a real soft spot on the side of My tummy and some leakage as well as some smelly puss coming out of my drain site so I called my doctor and sent him pictures and he said it was normal to take the tape off n take a shower so I did. The leakage stopped but The drain is still leaking puss and this smell is everywhere on my body it smells weird. So i left it alone cuz I have an appointment tomorrow but I noticed my stomach was real swollen tight and a lil jiggly so I'm scared i might have seroma god please don't let me have that.

drain free

So I'm drain free finally cuz that thing was working my nerves. So i explained my concerns to my p.s and he found nothing wrong everything I thought was wrong was normal and he told me to relax lol. I do have anexity so I think it was getting the best of me. But I don't know what to expect so if I feel like something is wrong I'm gonna ask n make sure. But everything is good.

mixed feelings

Everyday I feel better and better still can't stand straight almost there. but it's 1 thing that's been bothering me. Up until I was a week n a half post my stomach was flat a lil bit swollen but flat. After that my stomach blew up I look 4 months Pregnant I'm not sure wat happened. I told my ps at my appointment and he said it was just swollen because of gravity but I don't think it's supposed to be this puffy and I wear my garment and board all day everyday. I see him Monday and I will express my concerns again but I'm not liking how this is looking right now. I hope it goes down by then cuz if not I'm going to get a second opinion. I know swelling is apart of the process but not like this.

getting better

Hey yall so I am feeling about 70% better and let me tell u I thought i was mentally prepared for this surgery boy was I wrong. I just started standing straight up yesterday yes yesterday. I heard that it was a good thing and your ps did a good job. I finally got back in my bed today as I was sleeping on the couch since surgery bcuz i couldn't sleep comfortable in my high bed. But anyway I did a lil house Work today and i was exhausted after that this getting your strength back is the worst. I'm starting my scar treatment this week n my massages I had to get a note from my doctor b4 I could get my message done.

birthday

I went out on my birthday March 19th bent over and all and I must say I had a ball. I looked good I felt good well almost n my hotel suite was everything we are going back in April so this time we can really turn up lol. I did a lot of walking the day of n b4 so they had to get me a wheelchair cuz I couldn't walk any more lol but I still had fun. Hopefully I can go back to work next week cuz I have a wedding to pay 4 and we're moving.

My butt is starting to poke out, every time my fiance messages me the swelling goes down a lil n I'm starting to take shape. I was scared that my butt was gonna look the same but I was wrong that thing is getting fat lol. I had to get a new garment i got a faja on ebay n I love it. It has 4 rows of hooks I'm on the 2nd so wen it gets lose I can adjust it. Got it from eBay $74 2 day shipping.

1st week home

New garment

be pic

pictures

I'm not gonna put up to many pics cuz I heard about ppl stealing pics n calling out ppl who had surgery so im only gonna put up 2 more with my garnment off and my final result. I was gonna put up my birthday pics but nah I'm not gonna do that. I don't really have b4 pictures bcuz i couldn't stand my body but u can see how much better I feel.
Newark Plastic Surgeon

You look great! Can't believe people stealing pics?!? I swear people got no life!
Stealing pics?! Wth! You look great!
Yup that's why alot of ppl took their pics down on here. N thank yall
9k for TT and BBL in NJ? Really?
Yup
Girl YES!!!!can't wait to see your pics
I'm confused who did you perform the surgery with? I'm undecided between doing it in DR or going to Alkon.
Dr alkon
I had my breast augmentation done with him 5 years ago but I'm not sure if I should go with him for my BBL...I can't see any of your pics I'm new to this is it cause you don't have any? If not my man is Dominican and I was gonna try doing it out there with Lily of Katherine Feliz Camilo. But I'm scared since I have lupus.
I don't have any pictures yet but as soon as I'm able to I will put some up
I think you should stay in the U.S to get your butt done then. he does a nice job I can see that already it's just I'm super swollen bcuz he lipoed the he'll out of my back and waist so I know it will take a few months to see final result. How were your results with the breast aug I am thinking of going back to get that done later this year
Congratulations on coming over to the FLAT SIDE... This is a wonderful time in your life LOVING yourself..you are going to love your transformation.....stay ahead of the pain, now it's time to heal... Can't wait for an update ((hugs)) LiveLoveBelieve
hi is anyone going for surgery last week in feb please let me know so we can buddy
Hope all went well sweetie! Have a healthy and easy recovery
Hey Lady, good luck on this journey. I'm having the same procedure done in Maryland in May. I'm curious, have you talked to your doctor or to others about how you heal after you have both the TT and bbl done? I don't understand how we go about recovery if we cannot lay on our belly bc of the tummy tuck and we cannot lay on our backs without risking the injections to the butt. I'm meeting with my surgeon on Wednesday to discuss this, but I'm just curious what others are being told about recovery from this combined procedure.
Thanks and I'm not really sure how recovery goes but some surgeons have different protocols. From what I hear they say you can sit on ur butt but you have to sit straight up because most of the fat is injected into the top so you won't lose any fat. But stay off of it as much as possible. I'm cutting a hole in a beach chair and sleep on that until I can lay on my stomach which is about two weeks. I want to keep as much fat as possible.I was going to order a mattress pad and cut a hole where my butt goes but I'm going to be in another country for a week so it's not worth it. But do what ever you think is best for you everone has there own method, things that work for other ppl may not work for you. Good luck with your surgery.
March seems to be a popular month luck girl. PLs post pics when you can. god bless
Congrats I know how u feel I'm 23 with 3 kids and they destroyed my body also I'm planning on getting a Tt with lipo in my hips & waist.
Tell me about it I am done having kids they really know how to do damage to your body. Good luck with your surgery
Hello congrats on your up coming surgery Dr. Robles work speaks for itself I thought about going to the Dominican Republic as well . If my 2 consultations don't go well I'm going to start looking at flights just to give me a idea how much tickets will be in August which is when I would want to go to the Dominican Republic if I go with her , I'm looking forward to your after pic & can u post before pics as well thanks
Thank you I will defiantly post after pics as I will try to post a before pic if ever I get nerve to do so lol. Good luck on your journey.
Hey i plan on going to dominican republic and im going alone :-( but dra robles is a great doctor n i love how she shape the body...i was thinking about going n june when school is out n i need a passport
Hey what is the hog diet you are trying? And if I decide to go to Dr. yily we could go together, but at this current point I'm undecided who to choose.... I'm looking between her, Pantoja, alejandro Hernandez, and dr Robles
The hcg diet is where you follow a certain protocol and lose 1/2 to 3 pounds a day and yes I am doing it and it is really working. Sure we could go together I'm still deciding on a surgeon also, I have a few consultations this week so I will have my mind made up by the end of the week.
Could you give me a few tips or message me specifics about the diet?? I would really like to try it