Breast Implants Uneven and Liposuction Seems Swollen After 2 Months of Surgery - New Jersey, NJ

Hi, I'm new to this blog but I saw that other...

Hi, I'm new to this blog but I saw that other people share their experiences and get real good feedback. I have 4 children and I'm 37. I had breast implants and liposuction almost two months ago. As you can see on the picture, my left breast is higher than right. Also the spacing between both breast seems large? Is this normal? Should I be worried? As far as my liposuction, it looked great a few weeks ago but now there appears to be a pouch forming on my abdomen (see pictures). I'm eating healthier and exercising. It doesn't make sense. Any feedback is appreciated.

In over 40 years of doing breast augmentation you need to know that it is too soon to know the final outcome. It is possible to take over 1 year for the breasts to settle completely. At 14 months or so the left breast may need to be pulled down by having your surgeon go back in and manually pull it into place. The space between the breasts is most likely how you looked before augmentaton. Putting implants in does not change this by very much at all. The abdomen swelling will come and go for at least another month or so. Try wearing a compression girdle if you haven't already done so. This helps support the tissues while the healing is taking place.
Breasts: look good. If you lowered left implant the nipple would be too high. Need to see pre-ops to determine what you started with. Abdomen: theoretically there could be a seroma (fluid accumulation under the skin). Your surgeon could help you sort that out. Best of luck to you.
Thanks to everyone for your feedback. Has anyone else had this happening after lipo?
Hello I reckon your breasts look great I had mine down 1 year ago and they are a bit far apart as they were before hand. I want them bigger now and going to get the widest my chest will fit so my Dr said my breasts will be closer together it all goes on where abouts ur breast tissue was originally and how wide the implants are. From what I know hope that helps With your lipo I had I got lipo on my hips and stomach I didnt have this just a bit of loose skin but it could simply be your muscle behind coming through
Thanks Jen. I appreciate your feedback. Good luck with you procedure in the future.
I also think you look great. No boobs are perfect, but yours would be close enough for me!
Thanks for the compliment.
I think you look great!! Even your breast but if you are concerned about the *pouch* call your doctor! I think you look amazing though!
Thanks Ashley. Starting to feel better about my results.
Hello cholita~ I see what you're talking about. The left breast does look slightly higher, but it's not very noticeable. Your pouch does appear to be large and protruding. You should talk with your doctor about that. Good luck hun!
Thanks Kooberry. I will do that.
You should definitely talk to your doctor about any concerns you have, but it's totally normal for your breasts to be a bit uneven - especially if they were before the surgery. I am 3 weeks into my augmentation and I also have a space in between my breasts that I find large, but I am pretty sure it is just the way my chest is built. It is slightly concave, and when my breasts were small there was a lot of space in between. (Does that make sense? Like... whatever you looked liked before, you will look the same now just larger). I think your breasts look fantastic!
Great feedback. Thanks for your suggestions

Thanks for starting your story on RealSelf. I see what you mean about your concerns. Have you contacted your surgeon about this?

You should consider posting a question to doctors in the Q&A community (with your photos) for their expert feedback.

Hi Cholita! Congratulations on your new girls! I have not had liposuction, so cannot comment on that, but I was augmented- so maybe I can help in some way in that department. I do see that your left breast looks higher. Do you feel a difference between your two breasts? How about if you lie on the floor on your chest? You dont feel any hardness there do you? Like a ball? I think the width between your breasts looks ok, it would depend on what your original breasts looked like. I think a good way to test if they are too far out is when you lay down, do your breasts fall into your armpits? I hope it's all normal, but better to check and make sure! Have you talked to your doc about any of this?
Great info. Will follow your advise. Thanks