Bang-Ass Body on Its Way 2014♥ - New Jersey

Hello ladies! I am new to this site. As I been...

Hello ladies! I am new to this site. As I been stalking every site and doing my research about having this surgery done me and my sister both..I am scare shitless. I am looking to have done is TT BBL (my own fat) LP (back flank arms and waist) and maybe yes maybe a breast lift! Would anybody how I could get I. Contact with her. This is an experince of a lifetime and I can wait to get started. Also I am in the process of 50 pds. As of 2day I am 55ft and 210 pds. And I feel with my weight lost this will make my surgery look 1000××××better. I really haven't decided yet but I have decided between Yily and Duran! They both do fabulous jobs in different ways. Ex...Yily will give you that tiny waist and is the queen of lipo and Duran will give that phatty that will make Beyonce hate, and her TT are amazing and she is the Queen of lipo as well. ADVISE..COMMENTS...PIXS ARE ALL WELCOME. Let my journey begin????

QUOTE ON DECK!!! FROM DURAN HERSELF???

Ok Zairia
If You have TT BBL and liposuction us4,800 included a área or arm or thigh
If You are ok everything do i can do BL too and the Price us6,500
You need call me office for date
Greeting. Past, Present and future Duran Dolls I am so excited. Even though I'm not going until she gave me an idea on how much rhe sx going to cost at my weight now. I'm about to go dumb hard in the gym cuz when I drop 40-50pds and resend my updated picture hopefully the price will drop just like weight! !!! Lol!!!! I wish everyone the best of luck!!! Cuz I'm a Duran Doll in the making!!!! My wish picture are my motivation!!!

Duran Signature Look???

HELLO! PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE DURAN DOLLS. SO I WAS IN VS STORE AT THE SHORT HILLS MALL IN SHORT HILLS, NJ. THIS GIRL WALKED IN AND OMG HER BODY WAS SICKEN I MEAN ME AND MY BOYFRIEND WAS LOOKIN SO HARD!!!. I COULDNT KEEEP MY EYES OFF OF HER!!! (CAN U SAY STALKER) LMFAO...SMFH. I TOLD HER THT SHE HAD BAD ASS BODY. I ASK HOW??? ( MEANING TIPS) AND SHE REPLIED IN A WHISPER VOICE!!! "DR BABY" I SAID THATS DURANS WORK RIGHT? IMMEDIATLY SHE SAID HOW DID I KNOW!!!! LOL. IM NOT GOING TO REALLY GO INTO DETAIL BUT ALL SHE SAID TO ME WAS GOOD LUCK WIT EVERYTHING AND THE QUOTE THAT WAS GIVEN TO ME WAS EXCELLENT BC HERS WAS ONLY 200 LESS. SHE ALSO SAID THT DURAN IS LIKE A OVERNITE SUCCESS??? TEAM DURAN!!!

Dont want Dango Fever!!! Baez or Cabral

So I have decided that I will not go with Duran after all. It seems like everytime I get my mind set on a doctor, the truth always comes out. Yes i know that infection happen with any sx... but damn, that's all you hearing about her. I mean I LOVE HER WORK but as of right now I'm keeping my option open. I'm heading more towards Baez and Cabral! ???

As I wait on Cabral...Baez gave me her fabulous quote?

Ok dolls I know it has been a minute. As I am waiting on a quote from Cabral...I got an email 2day from Baez TT, FULL LIPO AND BBL $3900. Yesssss! Now as far as the bbl I hope I don't get anything under 1300c (just saying) lol. Let me find out tht Baez is going to be the new hot shit!!!! And I'm sooooo happy I got my quote when I did cuz In a few month watch how her prices jump, just like Yily and Duran did.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

hey i wanna go to dr Baez waiting on a quote we are about the same size i wanna what u are getting as well. i know i need to lose at least 30lb i haven't had any kids yet but i want this gut gone i can't wait too see ur results I'm from nj too
I'm looking into feb or march. I'm in the phila area. Good luck!
When are you planning on going to d.r?
hey hun, where did you see bad results about Duran... i havent heard anything.. but i want to cover my bases before i decide on my doctor.
Anyone want to buddy around the beginning of November?
Does anybody want to be my buddy for Jan 10 - Jan 17 ?? Inbox me if anyone is going around that same time please
What dr are, u going to thats around the time im planning to go .maybe we can buddy up and share the expenses of a hotel and nurse.
hey ive been trying to get in contact with her i just wrote her on fb how did you contact her??
My pictures
I am planning to go around Easter/ Spring Break while my kids are not in school. Im not to far from u??? What are u trying to have done and who's ur doctor? I'm going with Duran and she got back with me with a fabulous quote. 4800 for everything without breast lift and 6500 with the breast lift. I'm not sure if I want to have all that done all @ once.
Im planninh to go mid febuary or end of febuary i want to be healed by the bigning off the summer and i heard its a long recovery im having a tt and a bbl as well let me know if u want to buddy up .
When are u planning on going im looking for a buddy for the beging of 2014 im by the nyc area would love to find a buddy to go down there let me know .
Hey tvargas107 im frm nyc planning to have sx with duran too jan so let me know if you dont find nobody to go with
Thanks Hun!!!! I found her on FB/TW/ and IG!!!! Can u say stalker!!!! LMFAO!!!! I have a few friends that r going wit Yily, 2 that r thinking about going with Cabral and 1 That's going with Robles!!!! I can't look at anyone else's pic bc It seems like I'm cheating on her!!! Lol... but I must say very impress wit Yiyl and Cabral work are fabulous!!! But I'm not wit Cabral issues with Burning girls, so I had read! They all do fabulous work in different ways!!!! But it something about Duran♥♥♥
I have to lose a lot of weight before surgery.. Like 60 lbs.. When were u planning on going to DR. I will be going alone so I kinda want to find some surgery buddies.
I'm definitely going in April 2014. The reason is because I will be done school and work. When are u trying go? Wht are u getting done? and did she get back to u with a quote?
i would go tomorrow if i could lol... i'm hoping for August. I want to get lipo to everywhere i can.. a tummy tuck, breast lift wit implants and a bbl. She didn't send me a quote because i didn't send her my pics yet, i wanted to lose weight before getting a quote.
Lol I know that's right girl! How much weight did lose son far? I thinkbi may have gain a few pds!!! But after I come back Texas in July I'm abt to go dumb hard in getting this weight off b4 April. I have a question? when they do the breast lift do they have to use implants? Wht size r u. I'm a 42 DD! Girl i so much info I need its sicken!!! Lol r u on Fb/ IG or Twitter?
60 lbs, girl im trying to loose 40 and in 3 months its hard s hell
Girl I haven't start yet!!!! Lol. Im going tobin August and I'm going dumb hard wit it. Wht u r getting done! I'm getting tummy tuck, full body lipo and bb 1400cc yes hun I want it all. I'm not even worry like I was abt my breast cuz they big enough 42DD!!! Lol a nice ass bra will do. I want a sick ass body but I don't want to loon fake also. Wht r u trying to get? R u on FB, IG or Twitter?
Duran got back to me yaaaay!!!! Everything without breast lift is 4800 with the breast lift is 6500!!! Wht should I do boo!
That's really good! Honestly I don't know how ur boobs look.. But in my opinion if your changing ur body and gettiing all fit you might as well do ur breasts cuz wut if u decide after u want it.. That's another seperate surgery and recovery.
when are you trying to go?
I'd advise you add her on Facebook (Duran).. she accepted my request the same day and I was able to have a conversation with her through chat. ps. Good luck on your journey.
Hey boo. So I might have another girl going around the same time that we r thinking abt. I wonder if she does group discount. That is something tht we should look into!