Bang-Ass Body on Its Way 2014♥ - New Jersey

Hello ladies! I am new to this site. As I been...

Hello ladies! I am new to this site. As I been stalking every site and doing my research about having this surgery done me and my sister both..I am scare shitless. I am looking to have done is TT BBL (my own fat) LP (back flank arms and waist) and maybe yes maybe a breast lift! Would anybody how I could get I. Contact with her. This is an experince of a lifetime and I can wait to get started. Also I am in the process of 50 pds. As of 2day I am 55ft and 210 pds. And I feel with my weight lost this will make my surgery look 1000××××better. I really haven't decided yet but I have decided between Yily and Duran! They both do fabulous jobs in different ways. Ex...Yily will give you that tiny waist and is the queen of lipo and Duran will give that phatty that will make Beyonce hate, and her TT are amazing and she is the Queen of lipo as well. ADVISE..COMMENTS...PIXS ARE ALL WELCOME. Let my journey begin????

QUOTE ON DECK!!! FROM DURAN HERSELF???

Ok Zairia
If You have TT BBL and liposuction us4,800 included a área or arm or thigh
If You are ok everything do i can do BL too and the Price us6,500
You need call me office for date
Greeting. Past, Present and future Duran Dolls I am so excited. Even though I'm not going until she gave me an idea on how much rhe sx going to cost at my weight now. I'm about to go dumb hard in the gym cuz when I drop 40-50pds and resend my updated picture hopefully the price will drop just like weight! !!! Lol!!!! I wish everyone the best of luck!!! Cuz I'm a Duran Doll in the making!!!! My wish picture are my motivation!!!

Duran Signature Look???

HELLO! PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE DURAN DOLLS. SO I WAS IN VS STORE AT THE SHORT HILLS MALL IN SHORT HILLS, NJ. THIS GIRL WALKED IN AND OMG HER BODY WAS SICKEN I MEAN ME AND MY BOYFRIEND WAS LOOKIN SO HARD!!!. I COULDNT KEEEP MY EYES OFF OF HER!!! (CAN U SAY STALKER) LMFAO...SMFH. I TOLD HER THT SHE HAD BAD ASS BODY. I ASK HOW??? ( MEANING TIPS) AND SHE REPLIED IN A WHISPER VOICE!!! "DR BABY" I SAID THATS DURANS WORK RIGHT? IMMEDIATLY SHE SAID HOW DID I KNOW!!!! LOL. IM NOT GOING TO REALLY GO INTO DETAIL BUT ALL SHE SAID TO ME WAS GOOD LUCK WIT EVERYTHING AND THE QUOTE THAT WAS GIVEN TO ME WAS EXCELLENT BC HERS WAS ONLY 200 LESS. SHE ALSO SAID THT DURAN IS LIKE A OVERNITE SUCCESS??? TEAM DURAN!!!

Dont want Dango Fever!!! Baez or Cabral

So I have decided that I will not go with Duran after all. It seems like everytime I get my mind set on a doctor, the truth always comes out. Yes i know that infection happen with any sx... but damn, that's all you hearing about her. I mean I LOVE HER WORK but as of right now I'm keeping my option open. I'm heading more towards Baez and Cabral! ???

As I wait on Cabral...Baez gave me her fabulous quote?

Ok dolls I know it has been a minute. As I am waiting on a quote from Cabral...I got an email 2day from Baez TT, FULL LIPO AND BBL $3900. Yesssss! Now as far as the bbl I hope I don't get anything under 1300c (just saying) lol. Let me find out tht Baez is going to be the new hot shit!!!! And I'm sooooo happy I got my quote when I did cuz In a few month watch how her prices jump, just like Yily and Duran did.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon