Best Thing I Could've Ever Done - New Haven, CT

This was the best choice I could've ever made!...

This was the best choice I could've ever made! EXCELLENT experience!!! I can't say enough how BEYOND HAPPY I am. I've had the most positive experience! People that know I had this done are amazed and people that I haven't told ask if I've lost weight because I look GREAT!! I feel so much better about myself, I carry myself differently and I am so much more positive! I don't look "mean" anymore as my daughter stated to me, kids are honest! I highly recommend having upper and lower eyelid surgery!!!!!!! You won't be dissappointed!!! $4500 for both upper and lower eyelids plus OR/Anesthesia Pic are before, day after, 2 weeks and 1 month after.

You look fabulous! Did you have skin removal and fat repositioning done? Fantastic results!
Love your photos. Just had mine done 2 weeks ago in Savannah, GA. I still have some swelling in my left lid, but am beginning to see improvement. How old are you? I'm 55 & am happy w/my natural results in procedures.
I'm doing great :o) I still have swelling of course, but at least its gone down enough for me to see that my eye shape and size has not been affected. My bruises are yellowed now. My doctor gave me a muscle sling, so the perimeter of my eyes feel very tight, but I'm told that this should pass over the next few months. When I look in the mirror, I can see that most, but not all of the wrinkles under my eyes were eliminated, but maybe that's a good thing? I want to look refreshed, not over-done, and I definitely don't want anyone to guess that I had a bleph. I heard that newly formed collagen is a fortunate side effect to getting this surgery, but I forgot to ask my doctor if its true. Have you heard about it?
New Haven Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pan is very caring, makes you feel so special and is as excited as you for your next journey.