Breast Implants over Muscle - New Haven, CT

I am 5'8", 150 lbs. I had 400 cc silicone implants...

I am 5'8", 150 lbs. I had 400 cc silicone implants over the muscle. I'm a crossfitter so Dr. Restifo suggested over the muscle and I also had enough breast tissue. Dr. Restifo also does Crossfit so he had a good understanding of the workouts I still want to be able to perform and a speedier recovery. It's been 4 weeks and 5 days and I am back to working out. My boobs are awesome, perfect size for me. My scars are almost gone ( under breasts) I would definitely recommend Dr. Restifo especially if you like to workout and don't want to be laid up for a long period of time.
New Haven Plastic Surgeon

Did your implants go over the muscle, but under the fascia? Or just plain over the muscle? Recovery was ok?
The recovery was okay, just what you would expect. You're sore and your skin will be sensitive. It's almost 6 months now and I love them, the look and feel great. Patience is the key though.
Hey there! Glad to hear that you're happy with your results. I live in CT too and I have my BA scheduled for the end of December with Dr. Restifo. I'm not a crossfitter but I do work out daily. As far as your experience with Dr Restifo and his staff, no complaints at all it looks like?
No, no complaints. It will be 6 weeks on Friday and so far they look and feel great. I'm going to attempt to post a pic when I get a chance to figure it out.
Cool!! Excited for the picture, as I am also an extremely active woman worried about over vs under and all that!
Very interesting! I would prefer overs because of recovery time and I also lift 5 daysa week and am cconcerned about implant distortion. I have always been an A cup, went to a full B while breastfeeding both of my kids. Now I'm back tl an A but a deflated one! So embarrassing lol. Looking forward to pictures to get a better idea of implant visibility, thanks so much!!
Glad your happy. My sister crossfire, competes, & is level 1 certified. She has unders and thankfully doesn't have issues with her muscles causing her breasts to look funny when she works out. She got them 10 years so though before she ever did crossfit. You should post pics so we can see what more over results look like. :)
I'm glad it worked out for your sister with the unders, I work out with a couple of girls who have unders and they say they're fine. I will post some pics soon as I figure out how. lol
What size are u now
I was 36a, breast fed two kids. I'm fitting in a 36d right now, it's a snug fit. I used to be a big b almost a c before my kids.