Breast Implant Removal Followed by a Breast Lift - New Haven, CT

From perfect at 32 to a leaking mess at 60..my...

from perfect at 32 to a leaking mess at 60..my motivation was driven by health reasons.
finding the perfect MD to remove the implants and perform a mastopexy( breast lift) was a difficult task. I asked for referrals and did my own research of MD plastic surgery websites.
I found a talented, professional, competent, artist in Dr. Deborah Pan
New Haven Plastic Surgeon

***** a 5 star review still does not say enough about this physician! I am hoping that any one who requires plastic surgery , regardless of diagnosis, including terminal illness will consider a consultation with Dr. Deborah Pan. She is soft spoken, intelligent, so talented and empathetic. On the day of surgery, my fears were dismissed as soon as I saw her. Once I noted the depth of professionalism , keen steady hand with the markings and her concentration...I knew I was saved! thank you Dr. Deborah Pan

I will be 60 this coming year and I can understand the health driven desire to have the implants removed. I have been sick off and on since the late 80'2 early 90's with a whole variety of disorders. I have had over 20 surgeries with the most recent being 5 surgeries to my lower back. I feel amazing since the explant and its only been 9 days! I hope you also are feeling much better.
feeling wonderful..best decision.
Thank you for sharing! What was going on with your breast implants that they were leaking? Had your implants ruptured?
leaking,ruptured,encapsulated outside and inside.