Seamless Surgical Experience - New Haven, CT

The decision to have elective surgery is a serious...

The decision to have elective surgery is a serious one. Whether you're having extensive reconstructive surgeries to correct severe abnormalities or a single plastic surgery procedure to enhance your natural beauty, finding the right surgeon to perform your operation(s) is key to a healthy outcome. Finding the right surgeon is the first and most important step in your plastic surgery journey.

Prior to breast augmentation surgery, my bra cup was a size A. In order to look proportionate and feminine in clothing, including swimwear, I had to wear padded bras and make use of silicone "cutlets" to create the appearance of curves and cleavage. After many years, doing this grew tiresome. So, after a long and careful deliberation, I decided to pursue breast augmentation surgery.

Within a week of surgery, though sore, I was able to take care of myself and do some light work. Within a year of surgery, my augmented breasts complemented my figure, boosted my self-esteem, and as shallow as it sounds, made me a happier person.

New Haven Plastic Surgeon

As a result, I consulted with a small number of well-regarded surgeons specializing in aesthetic breast surgery. One of these surgeons was Dr. Richard Restifo, a plastic surgeon based in New Haven and Wilton, CT. During my consultation, he was knowledgeable, considerate, and patient. He spent ample time a taking my medical history, conducting a physical examination, and answering my questions about breast augmentation. Since I had some negative surgical experiences in the past, I had, perhaps, more questions and concerns about the surgery than other prospective patients. Dr. Restifo answered my questions calmly, kindly, and clearly. After additional deliberation, I decided to have Dr. Restifo perform breast augmentation surgery on me. My surgery, performed at Temple Medical Center, in New Haven, CT, was successful. Dr. Restifo and Gabrielle Troisi, PA., ensured that my recovery was as painless as possible. Dr. Restifo is an excellent surgeon whom I would recommend to anyone needing and/or wanting breast surgery.

Thanks for sharing. I'm glad you're pleased.

I don't think it sounds shallow at all! I'm glad that things went well for you.