worth every penny - New Brunswick, NJ

I think I went into this in a little denial about...

I think I went into this in a little denial about how long the recovery would be. But I am an impatient person and my husband is constantly reminding me of how little time 2 months really is ;)

My surgeon was amazing. My results are amazing and I am only 5 weeks out. The day after was painful but then every day was a big step forward, by day 4 I was on advil only. It was very much worth it.

The limitations in the recovery are frustrating but they will produce the best results so I try to focus on the big picture.

New Pic

This was taken at 3 weeks.
New Brunswick Plastic Surgeon

He is simply amazing.

All I can say is...Wow!!
You look great!!!!
you really look great
Hi Molly..you look GREAT. Its so nice to see someone on here that lives in my area that has had this done. I live in Somerset and I'll be 3wks PO tomorrow. I was also in denial prior to my surgery, but after watching tons of youtube videos...my eyes were wide open. But I still have to remind myself to slow down. Keep us posted on your progress.
how long did it take u to walk up straight? im on my forth day recovery I still cant stand up straight im very impatient too...
I could not stand up straight for about 3 weeks - it was progressive though and my doctor said to listen to my body. Every day had a little improvement. Just this week (week 5), I can actually stretch out my legs straight while lying in bed - it might be a little mental but I didn't like the tug on the incision. I just let my body dictate it - even now, if I am tired, I get a little hunched over - just a little. I wouldn't push it at all. You want that tightness.
That's great advice...listen to your body. You look fantastic by the way.
thank you! your right I wont push it... I get very dizzy when I try and walk around for along time .... im just going to relax for now on....
It was hard for me but I just took it easy. My husband kept saying "what's a couple of weeks??" And I really took it easy and I'm not kiddin when I say you get better every day. The body is amazing. Rest, eat right and it just heals :)
you look wonderful!
If you do not mind my asking What was your weight and Height Before Surgery?
5'6" and 158 lbs
You look fantastic!
Awesome!!! Congrats!!
You have got to be feeling so much better about your belly now. I really think that you look awesome for being just 3 weeks out. I hope that I will look that good. And if you're swelled in that photo, just think about how fabulous you're going to look in say another 3 weeks :)
5 weeks? Wow! You look like a totally different person. Congratulations!

You look totally amazing.  Stay patient and know this recovery journey does end.

Stay strong and hang in there.

Hello How long after your surgery was the "after" photo taken that you submitted? You look great!
3 weeks out for that picture