Rhinoplasty with Dr. Chatham - New Albany, IN

I had always wanted to change my nose for as long...

I had always wanted to change my nose for as long as I can remember. I also had some breathing problems. Finally I decided to go see Dr. Chatham and get a consultation. After the consultation I decided to go ahead and book the surgery a few weeks later. Dr Chatham and his staff were very helpful in helping me plan my surgery and with letting me know everything I needed to know about it. I ended up having my deviated septum repaired and a rhinoplasty. Surgery went smoothly and everything after for the most part went well also. I am only 8 weeks post op but am already very happy with my results.
Louisville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Chatham was so caring and genuine that I am so glad I chose him to do my surgery. He did an awesome job and made me feel at ease the whole time. He truly is a wonderful doctor and I would recommend him to anyone! I was so nervous going into all of this but he did a great job reassuring me and I knew that I was in good hands with him. I was very impressed with him before and after my surgery. He and his staff were all so easy to deal with and that made the whole experience a lot easier. He talked to me and asked me alot of questions making sure I was ready for the surgery, which made me realize he cared about how his patients actually felt. I have no regrets about choosing Dr. Chatham and would definitely do it over again! It truly has changed my life already!!