Rhinoplasty with Dr. Chatham - New Albany, IN

I had always wanted to change my nose for as long...

I had always wanted to change my nose for as long as I can remember. I also had some breathing problems. Finally I decided to go see Dr. Chatham and get a consultation. After the consultation I decided to go ahead and book the surgery a few weeks later. Dr Chatham and his staff were very helpful in helping me plan my surgery and with letting me know everything I needed to know about it. I ended up having my deviated septum repaired and a rhinoplasty. Surgery went smoothly and everything after for the most part went well also. I am only 8 weeks post op but am already very happy with my results.
Louisville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Chatham was so caring and genuine that I am so glad I chose him to do my surgery. He did an awesome job and made me feel at ease the whole time. He truly is a wonderful doctor and I would recommend him to anyone! I was so nervous going into all of this but he did a great job reassuring me and I knew that I was in good hands with him. I was very impressed with him before and after my surgery. He and his staff were all so easy to deal with and that made the whole experience a lot easier. He talked to me and asked me alot of questions making sure I was ready for the surgery, which made me realize he cared about how his patients actually felt. I have no regrets about choosing Dr. Chatham and would definitely do it over again! It truly has changed my life already!!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the rhinoplasty  community.