Dr. Chatham is a Facial Artist! - New Albany, IN

Photo Update

Two years post op.

Happier with the results now more than ever! I look and feel 10 years younger!
Louisville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Simply the best!Updated on 22 Jan 2013:Simply the best! My experience with Dr. Chatham's work has been beyond my greatest expectations! He has done a facelift and eyelid lift for me and while no one knows I've had surgery, I've had numerous compliments about how much younger and thinner I look. And no, I haven't lost weight! Dr. Chatham's work is done with absolute finesse and attention to detail. No startling changes, just a younger, better version of me! My only regret is not having it done sooner. I can recommend Dr. Chatham and his staff with no reservations! He is an artist!

Fantastic --- it's so nice to have a new face -refreshing
Bubdog, thanks for responding so quickly and clarifying price. My friend and I have several apt with local physicians next week and we'll see what's available here locally. You look so great and I'll keep this for reference if the price is crazy and whatever I do, I will be sharing with Real Self community so keep in touch . Thanks again. Marcella
I think you got a good result for a reasonable price. Was this a full facelift and not a "lifestyle lift"? In other words are you 100% positive he addressed the underlying muscles? Seems almost worth the cost to travel up there as I think I need same plus I want to get some permanent fillers in my lips and marionette lines.
Chel--yes, it was a full facelift, not a lifestyle lift. The price I listed was the surgeon's fee. There were additional fees for the surgical center and the anesthesiologist. All together, it was about $7,500 for everything. Dr. Chatham is wonderful. He only does facial surgery, so he is a super-specialist! I've been thrilled with the results.
Fabulous result! Where and how are the incisions healing? I am very concerned with scars. I have the same drooping corners of the mouth which really bothers me and it appears that this area is much improved.