Such a Bad Experience - Neptune Beach, FL

I saw some ads for this doctor and his business so...

i saw some ads for this doctor and his business so i contacted his office. they sent me a booklet that he had co-authored and some brochures. i was impressed and inspired by the supplied information so i scheduled an office visit. everyone seemed nice. everyone seemed professional. so, i scheduled surgery there to have some facial rejuvenation work done. WHAT A DISASTER! my results were so bad that i asked for my money back! i never got so much as a phone call from this man. i have been ignored. i feel like i was lied to. i feel like i was a victim of a scam. i wish i had my "old" face back.

I have previously posted about Dr. Garcia's...

I have previously posted about Dr. Garcia's practice on December 13, 2010. At the time, I was unhappy with the results and as time has passed, I have been pleased to see that Dr. Garcia has done what he can to improve my situation, and Dr. Garcia and I have resolved any and all of our differences.
Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

I'm really glad your results have improved
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

I can't believe he used staples at the hairline. I had them too but in the head behind the ear where you don't see the scar.
I would have been frustrated with this also if I was you. Stay strong and stand up for yourself even if that means that they can't do anything about it, but someone at his office listens to you respectfully

Wow, what an awful story! Is stapling a standard facelift procedure? I hope you were able to get in touch with him in some way.

Hi,

I'm so sorry for your bad experience. How are you doing now? Have you consulted with any other surgeons on this matter?

Kirsty