A True Artist and Professional - Houston, TX

The down time is really small. Only three days...

The down time is really small. Only three days wearing the beck brace 24 hours a day. After that it is only at nite for a month. Of course every patient will be different. My sister was so impressed that she just had it done last Monday!

There was no pain on my end. In fact ,I was surprised . I never took pain meds, and was talking to friends on the phone that same nite. I cannot say enough GREAT things about Dr B and this trapeze neck lift!!!!

Houston Plastic Surgeon

I have started with Dr B with Botox to try him out. He is fantastic.He listened to my concerns and answered my questions with care ,more like a friend than a doctor. He made me feel so at ease. I was thrilled with the Botox and have been back over two years for more. I then had Dr B do a Trapeze neck lift on me. WOW! This procedure was done in the office under twilight sedation and only took about two hours. I had no pain and a tiny quarter size bruise on my neck. I was out of my work for only three days. I am so amazed at the results of this. People are always giving me compliments on my new neck. They say I look 10 years younger and 20 lbs lighter. It has done wonders for my self esteem. My neck was starting to have that turkey gobbler . Now ,I look fantastic because of Dr B. He is a true artist and professional! I recommend him highly!

Thanks so much for posting your experience, Tal Texan. :) Sounds like you're thrilled with your results.