Beware - Overland Park, KS

At the time, I was wary of a full facelift and...

At the time, I was wary of a full facelift and felt I did not need it. So I chose a necklift, which was a terrible mistake.

Had neck lift 1 mo ago with another PS in same practice. Having terrible results.I have very puckered lumpy wrinkled skin under chin. PS wants to do laser resurfacing to the area to help tighten and expedite healing. So far this has been a nightmare. I am hoping this works cause I don't want to leave my house.
Let me know if it works because. I am in about the same place with mine. The area below my chin is hard, lumpy and painful to the touch.
Who are the good PSs in OP? Now that I've had 3 bad surgeries, I need some revision and fillers to repair some of the damage. The doctors I've seen don't want to revise, mainly because they're afraid of the scar tissue. Also, I wonder who is best in this area at fat transfer?
Kansas City Facial Plastic Surgeon

Bortnick said he could perform a necklift, which was a disaster. His method was either 20 years out of date, or made up on the spot! Terrible outcome, which other drs. have so far not been able to repair.