Great Results! Thanks Dr. S - Nebraska

I am a total baby I don't even like to take...

I am a total baby I don't even like to take asprin so to go so far as injecting something in my head was a BIG deal. I am so glad that I did my research and found Dr. S I could have went to 50 different offices that were a lot closer but I decided to make the 150 mile trip because he is so EXPERIENCED!

I have great results, my forehead looks so much better minus all the wrinkles :) I think that has a lot to do with the injector rather than the medicine! I feel terrible for those who have had a bad experience what a terrible ordeal. Best wishes to all....and do your research!

Ok I just got back from my two week check up and...

Ok I just got back from my two week check up and everything went great! It was really cool to see the before and after pics my lines are so much softer! I have been getting complements from friends and they have no idea what I did they just think I all of a sudden look younger! haha! So happy with my choice of Doctor!

Omaha Dermatologist

Experience, experience, experience! That is very important to me! He does all sorts of clinical trials on this sort of stuff. I'm so glad I went to him! He answered all my questions before the procedure and he put me at ease which is not an easy thing to do! When it came time to do the injections it was very fast he was in and out very quickly! I was given a tour of the facility before my consultation I think the girls name was Jaime any hoot she was very sweet and helpful! Thanks to all for such a great experience I was scared to death...hahaha!!!

wow you look really good and young. Thanks for sharing your post with us.

Hi Dirt,

Welcome to the Dysport community. Wow, you did have quite a drive, but for the positive experience and proper injector it sounds like it was completely worth it. Did you have any pain or downtime? Is this something you are going to continue with in the future? Please keep us updated and we would love to see pictures if you have them.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt

It felt like little stings not bad at all. I did have a mild headache for about a week but it wasn't enough to interfere with my day!

I'm glad it wasn't all that uncomfortable. Has your headache gone away? Please keep us updated.

Thanks,