Wonderful Experience with Tickle Lipo - Nebo, NC

I had the best experience with tickle lipo in...

I had the best experience with tickle lipo in Nebo, Nc. I opted to have this due to having a health issue and i wanted local anesthia used instead of general. The staff is wonderful and I got the results i wanted.

I had fat grafting to the butt with tickle lipo of the abs, flanks, lower back and thighs.

Your work looks great. Was the procedure expensive. I am in desperate need of work myself
U look great...did that lipo hurt? did the local anesthetic make u sick? im scared of the idea of being woke...ima do it tho....
Any update
You look very good hope u feel better soon :)
Hey Harmonii,

Would you mind posting or sending any pics of what your stomach looks like now? I swear looking at you before pictures (boobs and all, lol) you look just like me. My email addy is stynaa2@hotmail.com. Thanks if you can.
You look great! WOW! What's tickle lipo? Lol
Hey harmonii... great result. Just recently heard of your doc on another blog. I am sending you a PM

The local anesthetic doesn't sound too bad, all things considered. I didn't even know that'd be an option.

Some swelling and fluid retention today...though I suspect the fluid is my normal build up with CHF. I do feel good though. My jeans fit so much better, and I can't help but look in the mirror....lol. If anyone has any questions ask, and I'll answer.
Thanks so much. My doc was dr. Hamel from complete laser clinic. I was so worried I wouldn't be able to have it done. When I lived in Atlanta the docs were charging way too much...$11,000 was my highest quote, and they all wanted to give me a tummy tuck. Yes that would give me a smoother look, but I felt no one listened to my concerns about having two kids and I just can't afford the down time of traditional lipo and a tummy tuck. I started doing my research and it took me about 3 years. I first was going to do lippodissolve, then laser lipo, then I read something on tickle lipo from another message board. I learned that the fat from tickle lipo can be used in other areas of the body, and was so happy I finally found my answer. Even though I have heart failure, this was completely safe since in no put asleep. The monitored my bp, and everything turned out great. Now my mom is thinking of going along with my cousin in the next few months. : )
What was your Dr. name? I love your shape
Im happy to hear that u are doing fine. U already had nice curves!
Thanks so much...I hated my body before..lol
The local anesthesia wasn't bad. When they injected the tumescent fluid part, that felt fine. It was the removing fat part that hurt me. The doc would take a min for me to "catch my breath" and continue.
I have congestive heart failure, so general anesthesia was a no-no for me. I honestly can't remember how many cc's. I went in oct for my thighs, lower back, and sides. He injected around 600 total I believe in each butt, then nov for upper and lower abs and filled in a few dents with I believe a total of 400 all together. I still have one more indentation I want filled in but will do that later.

Recovery let me tell you...I kept coming on this site looking for answers to swelling : ). The first 3 weeks were awful for me. I felt so swollen and wondered what did I get myself into. The thigh lipo wasn't bad at all. It was the abs that made me feel terrible. U really didn't start feeling"normal" until last week which was week 4. I still have some numbness that comes and goes, and itching.
I'm on week 5 an feel everything BUT normal! Lol still swollen, my stomach feels like it's on fire, still walking like a penguin and still slouching over because my stomach hurts. When I strexh it feels like I'm ripping from the inside out, but I try to remain straight because I know I have to. Gla to her you are so well :)
Wow!! nice curves. What type of health problems if you don't mind me asking. I didnt go get medically cleared yet but is it something that would show up then because if not I wanna know just in case I suffer from same. How many cc's did you get fat graphed? How's your recovery going?

You look great, harmonii! Congrats on your results. What was it like using local anesthetic?