Permanent Eyeliner- Love It - Calgary, AB

I had this done by a lady here in Calgary called...

I had this done by a lady here in Calgary called "Natty" at "Natty's house of Beauty",
My colleague had it done 18 years ago by Natty and has not needed a touch up. It still looks fresh.
It hurt like a bugger but I would do it again. It took 2 hours and then 3 weeks later I went in for a touch up which took about just over an hour.
I never have to wear eyeliner again! I hated it, I didn't apply it well and it was always smudged off by the end of the day.
In combination with careprost (generic latisse) and permanent eyeliner and getting my eyelashes tinted, it takes me less than 30 seconds to do my eye makeup. I two brushes of mascara to each upper eyelash (still not thick enough) and I am gone.
I did pay a lot ,..$1300 CDN, but I would rather pay this amount then to pay for laser to have a bad job removed. Natty told me horror stories (and showed pics too) of women who would find someone who would do it cheaper and then come to her to fix their mess.
I found Natty a bit impatient when she was doing my eyeliner. When I would blink she would let out a loud sigh or that "tht" noise you make with your mouth when getting impatient. It was painful and hard to not blink for 2 hours when someone had a needle on your skin,,,and then she was getting upset with me.
That was the down side. The up side is that I never have to go back!
Natty

I just had it done too and LOVE it. Your's look terrific. I go in for my 4 week touch up and to make the top a tiny thicker then in heaven the rest of my life! I love when I wake up and look so good, lol! Congrats on finding someone to give you such a classy look. I was lucky too with my artist, Tamyra. Tamyra was very easy going and sweet and never was rude to me if I blinked. :)
Your results are very nice and natural.  I have thought about lash tinting..
So glad your eyeliner was a success. If the topical aneasthetics (hope she used any) was correctly applied & timed correctly there shouldn't have been any pain. The bedside manners...unprofessional. in no way should she have shown you that she got irritated. Like you say: you don't need to go back.