Using Invisalign to Get Buck Teeth - Nassau County, NY

I've been attracted to buck teeth since my teens....

I've been attracted to buck teeth since my teens. Since I've always sucked my thumb I also thought having teeth bucked out would make it feel even better than it did. It took awhile but I found a dentist that would do this, to a point (there are inherent dangers involved). My pictures show it better

It seems quite bizarre undertaking! What you have achieved is a result that I share.However, I don't like mine. Over many years,I woke after a night's sleep with my thumb in my mouth. My jaw aches, and sometimes cracks painfully when I eat. The amount it costs though seems really excessive. Dentists are very wealthy !
Yea, I agree, it's completely unusual. I, though, do not have any jaw alignment problems which is what you seem to have. Your issue can probably be dealt with by surgery, though obviously a qualified dentist can expensively (yes, sad but true) deal with. But, if you still suck your thumb and your teeth have conformed to its shape, having bucked teeth makes it a lot more comfortable. At least that's how I look at it. For me, now, it's a perfect fit.

are you sure its buck teeth that you are attracted to? or are you attracted to a under developed lower jaw [mandible] which gives the illusion of a protruding midface [maxilla]? alot of eastern europeans share this trait. i always thought it was from inbreeding or the product of a poor overcrowded communal gypsy society uneducated in the importance of a healthy diet and avoidance of mind altering substances while child was in utero. what i think you are really looking for here is a smaller lower jaw. eastern europeans also commonly have a smaller lip to nose ratio. this again could be the cause or illusion of maxillary hyperplasia and more than likely mandibular hypoplasia. if a maxillofacial augmentation freaks you out you could try upper lip augmentation to bring the upper lip closer to the nose and shorten the philtrum. you could also think about having chin sculpting to shy the lower jaw thereby making the midface that much more prominent! my advice to get that total package look - schedule a consultation to have your chin and lip augmented.

Results very stable

I've continued using my retainer and my thumb habit helps to keep the results stable as you can see by my accompanying photo. Everyone that I've known is used to it now too (rarely do I get the typical comments/questions) and I've discovered that, though most guys shy away from a buck toothed woman, those that don't are generally better, less superficial, people and a few are even attracted to it! :) But I did this for myself. Still, it's interesting from a sociological point of view.
How big (in millimetres) is your overbite?
Funny, I actually forgot! :) I think it's around 12 millimeters.
12mm doesn't sound like that much, Is that all it takes to get buck teeth?!

Side View...cause people asked

I personally would love buck teeth. I believe they are cute. I have really small front teeth for my face and im really insecure to the point I dont ever smile. I wish I had big front teeth
I'm sorry but why would you do this to yourself. Please don't take offence but seeing as your front teeth are already quite big having them look like they're all stuck out doesn't help anything, I had a friend who had buck teeth who hated them and she thought she looked like a rabbit. I haven't met a single boy who looks at a girl walking around with her teeth and says she's attractive.
No disrespect, i just dont understand why you would do thisto yourself

I asked many orthodontists about this procedure and they'd all decline, until I found one very smart orthodontist that figured out how far forward my upper teeth can go and avoid the internal problems. It required moving more than just my front two teeth but after 3 years, I now have the "look" I've wanted.