Worth It but Painful - Nashville, TN

I just had Ulthera done. I received a 1/2 off end...

I just had Ulthera done. I received a 1/2 off end of year special and wanted to try this since seeing it on Dr. Oz. I spent 1 hour with lidocaine numbing cream on, then my procedure began. She perfomed the procedure in sections of 10 zaps....each zap felt like a gun shooting several painful pulses into my brain! So, I am sure this is stimulating the collagan, however it really feels like you are being shot with something.

I was scheduled for the full face and neck, however I opted to break it up into 2 appointments because of the pain. I found that breathing out each time zapped helped with pain. She started with 10 zaps per area and I asked her to take a break after every five and that helped alot and she gave me a stress ball to squeeze which helped.

After it was done, I had some redness, very small amount of bruising only noticable to touch, and one long raised line on my temple,looked line a vein....which I was told could happen....which went away over night. I was able to put make up on and finish my day. I took 800mg of Ibuprofen after preocedure to keep any swelling down that I anticipated. Its been 4 days now since procedure, already notice considerable tightness and overall better appearance.

I go in for my second treatment in a few weeks, not looking forward to the pain, but very pleased with results.

ok....can someone explain to me how ulthera on the face gives a flat lower tummy? I must have missed something (I definitely barely skimmed all the comments, form which I gathered that Gold Skin Care is damn good.) Wow...this ulthera is so confusing, and I already did it on the jaw (not at all overwhelmed.) If I ever do forehead I'll consider Gold Skin Care, or other places. Has anyone read about EPRIME? I am definitely going to look into this!
Yes, very. More now than ever b/c the scars are almost invisible and I have a flat lower tummy!

Yay O2BME!

I'm so happy you are still happy with your results and that everything turned out as you had hoped.

Thanks,