TT W/o MR - Nashville, TN

My surgery was the 21st of February, and feel that...

My surgery was the 21st of February, and feel that my recovery has been not nearly as bad as I was expecting! I went back to work 11 days post op, and has been great spite the swelling. I didn't really understand how uncomfortable the swelling would be, but I will take swelling over pain any day! I can already tell a difference, and wish I would have done this 2-3 years ago! I can not say enough good things about Dr. Haws, she is amazing! She didn't try to "up-sell" me, and gave me realistic expectations.

Nashville Plastic Surgeon

Why didn't you have the MR? My muscle are less than an inch apart and I'm considering not have the MR as well.
My PS said I didn't need it, she did say that if she got in there that she would do it if I needed it. But I ended up not needing it. I can already tell my muscles are starting to show through, and my recovery has been a breeze (uncomfortable yes, but no real pain). My best advice is to trust your PS. Good luck to you!
Thank you for answering so quickly.
Mine was the 20th and I feel the same way! So far pretty good! Glad you are doing so well!