I just want to look normal again. I feel so...

I just want to look normal again. I feel so disfigured! We have 6 beautiful children. I was on complete bed rest with 2 of them and limited activity with another. I ballooned up to 230 at only 5'6 and then almost 7 months ago had our youngest and dropped back down To 190. I love my kids and they were worth ever stretch mark but I really need me back!

I understant that. We all feel that way that ended up with stretch marks. Just don't wait, if your done having babies and can afford it. You do need you back. I wish I had the opportunity to have a tt years ago. Keep that July date no matter what. Good luck with it all.

Dr chosen! Date official! New me here I come!

My initial appointment was with a doctor that I just had a nasty feeling about, so we decided to consult with a few more, so that was my day... I saw three surgeons (or so I thought) my first was with a wonderful board cert surgeon, he was very serious and ready to help me! Answered all questions!

Then I moved on to someone that I believed to be board cert.. I went in there feeling good about me and my shape but he made it a point to tell me that my problem would not be fixed by TT after picking up my stomach and shaking it. He said I needed laser lipo and proceeds to show me photos of a 62 year old woman 4 inches taller then me and over 270lbs down from 360. Not only was she vastly different from me he butchered her, made her look worse and seemed proud! He showed me 5-8 more before and afters of women he had talked women into the laser lipo and they all look awful! Literally butchered!! And then there were the ones he actually did tt for, I could have cried for these women. Then he looks at me again and says I need my butt hips and back done as well!!!! Just sitting listening to him babble I asked what would happen with the extra skin after lipo. He said "it will lye flat and i can cover it with CLOTHES!!!" The whole point in this venture was so I could like what I see naked again! Not to cover it up!! I then find out that he is an ear nose throat dr and does plastic surgery on the side!!!!!! Any way on to the third and final dr!

Dr Michael Hueneke

Great location, great staff, and all around awesome guy with vast knowledge and skill! He was so thorough, polite, and flippen funny! I walked in their heart broken by the previous dr and walked out Knowing there is hope and I'm beautiful! I'm gonna be me again!! So so excited!!

Oh I'm done with babies lol. 6 is enough:))) and this is happening :) thank you so much for the encouragement!!

Preop scheduled :)))

July 3rd!!! So excited! And very ready for healing to begin!

53 days and counting!!

This was me November 2012

Just before I had our 6th! At 230lbs

Try not to stress! it is a roller coaster of nerves and excitement !! the weeks leading up to your appointment will drive you nuts with the excitement ....you will be so happy with your results :) and so happy you did it!!
Thanks!! I'm very happy it's finally gonna happen!!

My misfortune!

I can't stand looking at it!

Goodluck!! My worst is when I am sitting down and look down to see my stomach laying on my legs. Glad you found a dr. that excites you! I know what you mean by getting the old you back there are even people from my hometown that I don't go visit when I am back just because I don't want them to see them this way.
Thanks! You too!! I'm just so tired of trying to hide it! I want be able to go out without 10 layers on lol
Me too! Masters of hiding it!

More of my yuck :(

I'll be so happy when it's gone!

My sx scheduled for 7 July and I am going from being totally excited to wanting to cancel :) I think what we are experiencing is normal, this is major surgery and it will be life changing. We can go through it together ;)
I have my surgery on Jun 24th and I am feeling the same way. I am starting to stress myself out. Lord, please help me.

Times not going fast enough!

I want this over! I want to sit in the tub and look down not see the two gross mounds of skin! I am naming it. It will now be refered to as yuckity yuck yuck or more formally 3Y lol and I vow to banish it from my body forever!! Sorry guys lol just tired if looking at it!

Oops! *happy healing*!
Hi, I just wanted to wish you the best of luck and may prayers be with you on ur day of surgery! Can't wait to see the new you! Happy headings!
Only one month left with 3Y! Enjoy all that one on one time together ;) LOL

34 Days!!!!

Woohoo!! But I was on the hunt for a stage two CG and I was wondering how I should size it?!? I mean I know the Dr will be taking off a lot of skin so how do I know I'm getting the right size?!

Did I mention.....

How excited I am?

I know the look n feeling all to well 4 kids and I'm spent lol. Please let me know hOw surgery goes for ya
Totally not silly! I do too!! Wed will be exactly 1 month for me! We're getting so close!! So excited I can't stand it!
Nope, not silly at all. I'm counting down as well. Soooo excited and terrified at the same time!

Getting so close!!

I will!! Thank you! I'm soooo excited!

14 days and ha preop today!!

My apt time is 830am... Have to be ther at 630am! Almost there!!

7 days!!!!!

Omg am I realty gonna do this!?!?!

I am not.....

I am not expecting perfection or to look like a model! I just want to feel normal! I don't want to feel gross and unattractive anymore! I just want me back! I'm so excited but terrified and I need this over with!

Hope everything is going good for you!
Good luck on your surgery... I look forward to seeing pics!
Its almost time!!!! so excited for you :)

11 hours and I'm on the flat side!

Prayers ladies, please!

Thank you all!! I am resting in our hotel room! I already love it and haven't even seen it! I can see my lap when I sit! Yes it a bit painful to sit or stand but totally tolerable! The burning sensation is the wuest but the dr says it will subside but tomorrow!
How exciting.... Looking forward to your flat side pics :)
Soo excited for you good luck

I did it!!

!

On the flat side

Pain is moderate but tolerable.

Yay! So happy for you, look forward to your after pics. Happy healing! :)
Congrats
YAY!!!!!YOU DID IT! I'm so happy for you. The pain will be over before you know it! I am almost completely back to normal....My advice, GET UP MOVING, even when it hurts like hell. Reduces blood clots, makes the pain better. .... I am 12 days post op and besides hiding the drains, I am completely back on my feet, hitting the mall, working at the lab, showing that new body. Im already completely standing up. Activity, its you BEST friend, even if it doesn't feel like it. Post some pics girl. I've been as excited and waiting for your surgery as much as you I think, wondering how your coming along. Happy Happy Healing!

Did it :))

So happy:). Sore but so so happy!!!

Wow what a difference already!
I can't to see it without bandages and the binder ! My belly button and abs arehurting pretty but totally worth it!
So happy for you Peaches!! Glad this part is over for you! Now on to happy healing! Keep the updates coming! :)

Made it through the night!

In some pain from the muscle repair ! And very very stiff! But all in all feeling ok! When does it start feeling better?

You are gonna have awesome results. Congrats, heal well!!
Thank you !!

Feeling ok

I'll post better pics in a bit My drain bottle sprung a leak headed doctor to have it replaced

Looks good so far!! Yay peaches!!!
Thank you! I get to shower tomorrow so ill post more Pics tomorrow

Update pics

Just a few new photos. Still very sore and swollen but still loving it!

Looks fantastic. My belly button hurts like crazy last few days too, it's hard like a little knot in there, I guess that's the actual ambilicus where it's been stitched underneath. Best pain ever, isn't it peach!
Yes ma'am! Ready for it to be over though! I'm still having a hard time standing and sitting its like my muscles are set on fire
Do you have a tearing sensation?

Got a shower

Feel so much better!

Congratulations! You are just about at a turning point. You should start to feel much better over the next couple of days and increasingly better each week. Be sure your family takes care of YOU for a little while. Happy healing! ;-)
Thank you! They have been great! I miss being the mommy though! I miss holding the baby!
Glad you feeling better after the shower!

Po day 4

Ok so day 4 and I'm not feeling aweful Pretty nauseous and light headed but the pain is not horrid. I'm draining roughly 40cc twice a day. Swollen to the extreme around my girly bits! Itching under my binder! But all in all still very happy I did this!

You look great! So happy things are going well :)
Looks great!

Day 5 feeling pretty good

Unfortunately I am seriously constipated Been taking the colace since the day before an still nothing. Smh. I would have pain If I weren't constipated. Omg it sucks! I want this drain out. I keep snagging it on my undies. Ill be glad when we can take it out !

The incision doesn't bother me at all. It's all still kinda surreal. Can't believe I actually did it!!! Ill post more pics later!

WOUDN'T have pain

If it weren't for the constipation

Thanx:))

My first outing proved exhausting lol

My 8 month old had to go to the dr and my husband wouldn't leave me home alone! So we loaded my swollen toosh into the car and figured 2 hours at the most! We by the to e we got home I'm so swollen and tired I look like I've been hit by a truck. Off to bed I go!

Seriously swollen

1 week check up today!!

Went great, I have to keep my drain until Monday but all looks great!!

1 week post op

DON'T COUGH!!!!

Omg the worst pain I've ever felt and I'm the mother of 6! I had a bad coughing spell last night and thought I was going die!!!

wow, love your results! thanks for posting the pics
Awe thank you! Can't wait to see yours!
You look fantastic! happy healing!

Just thought I'd toss a few more pics!

I myself can't get enough! Lol I know that's sounds conceited but ive never liked my belly and this feels so good!!

You look fantastic! I have coughed and puked and both are NO fun!
Lol my ps said "DO NO PUKE" gave me to shots to keep me from it, a patch behind my ear and 2 prescriptions 1 as a back up if the other didn't work lol!
I just got home from my TT and your photos are my new visual mantra. You look freaking great :).

ITCHING SCAR OMG HELP!!!

My incision is itching so bad!!! But looking so good for 9 po

Any suggestions for the intense itching!?

You look awesome! Congrats!!!
Mine are starting to itch also so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)
Lol I am laying in bed with to baggies of frozen peas on the itchy spots and its working lol! But it was itching so bad I was about to cry! Lol

Yay me!

Comfort level is finally starting to even out from my over doing it yesterday!

Thank you!!!

Full belly maternity pants!

I just had our youngest 8 months ago and had all my maternity clothes. My skin is very tender so jeans weren't an option this morning. I tried on my full tummy maternity pants with the spandex waist and omg they feel wonderful and with a nice top u can't even tell they are maternity!!!

Smack them! MissV told Me that on here when I was going through that, and it worked! I was going through the house smacking my ass, everyone was laughing but my God it was total relief!!
IT WORKS!!! and everyone laughed!! LOL

Ooooey gooooey belly button this morning

Wth? It's been perfect til now!?!?!

Hot mamma!
Looking great! Happy for you!
Call the dr on your BB - it might be infected.

Stitches

I pulled my drain stitch, it broke and now I have to go have it restitched! But I am getting my belly button stitches out.

You look fantastic!
Thank you ladies!

Day 14!

Feelin good but still draining 25cc. Guess ill be keeping it a while.... But still lovin my results! Ill post more pics later

Really great results peaches! Looks fantastic - congrats!

2 weeks!

First pair of jeans since surgery. NO MUFFIN TOP

Looking AWESOME !!!!
Wooo Hoo, lookin good!

Drain!! SMH!

I've gotten so blessed with the lack of pain so I feel crazy for whining about the drain but its driving me nuts!!! My drainage is still not going down or changing color and I've accidentally pulled it twice! On day 15 with no end in site. My incision is beautiful my belly button is healing and looking good. But this drain!!!!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!! I feel like its stopping me from being mom because I have to be so careful when I move! I can't even hold the baby for fear that her sweet little feet will catch it or move it in some way!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Just needing to show off my reasons ....

These are my reasons for getting up daily! They are also the reason my tummy had to get tucked lmao. But I'm so extremely blessed.

Wow you look great love the family pic your story looks like mine I am 5/6 was up to 230 too after my first I have 5 children I dont like my results but I am still swollen but looking at my before its way better but I g l feel I have extra skin congrats enjoy ur results gbu
You look fantastic, peaches! Congratulations!! And I LOVE the family photos, sooooo sweet!!!

Drains are finally coming OUT!!!!

Dr is coming in on his day off to pull this blasted pain in my a$$!

You look awesome!! I'm sure you feel free without the drains! I'm 12 days PO no drains and I'm still not staying straight up!! How long was it before you we're able to stand straight up?
I was only 3 days po when I stood straight. But I didn't have lipo and the dr said that has a lot todo with how you heal. Lipo slows blood flow and the healing process. Drain came out 20 minutes ago and it did not hurt at all and I feel so much better!!

Got my drains out today

Thanks to my amazing dr for coming in on his off day to pull them!! I feel so much better! It didn't hurt at all. He was done before I realized he had cut the stitches!! He took my belly button stitches as well!!

Incision at 17 days po

Already looking good! My BB is healing nicely to!!

Great results peaches! You must be thrilled! Beautiful family, too! Happy healing!
You look awesome!!!!

My honey Went panty shoppin lol

He's a bit excited that I can wear just about any style now lol. I'm a bit excited too!

I am so happy for you, you look beautiful!!! I hope my recovery goes as well as yours. Happy healing love!
Thank you!! I pray you have an easy healing process as well. I've been so blessed!
Looking good! I am so ready to get some cute panties and not have them disappear under the roll!

Crazy swollen tonight!

But still feeling good, I think I just did to much today?

2 weeks preop and 2 weeks post op

You look great! Did you have lipo too?
Thank you! No lipo!
You look awesome! 2 weeks and 2 days to go for me! I'm such a wreck! But posts like yours are so encouraging.

Still lovin it

Totally awesome!

Scar up date

I can not believe it is healing so beautifully !

You look amazing and your family is sooooo beautiful! Congrats to you!!!
Thank you very much!
Your scar is healing perfectly and it's so thin and neat.  I compliment your doctor.

Got to take a Bath!!!!

Felt so good to set back relax. After this weeks events I definitely needed it!

Since all this worry...

Since all this worry about my sweet baby girl started I've been so swollen. Been trying stay calm and focus on healing because she needs me, all my kids need me! But I'm still just so scared!

Omg I must have missed what happened to your lil one, but your family is in my prayers. Take care.
We found out a few days ago that a part of her skull that is supposed to stay separated until she is 2-3 is prematurely closing. If it does not stop it could lead to many problems including brain damage. We see a neurologist Monday! Thank you for the prayers. She needs all age can get! As of now she is perfect and above average in everything so this problem has been detected on time and hopefully we have more answers Monday!
*SHE* not age. Stupid autocorrect

MIDOL WAS A HUGE HELP!!

.....

You look so good!!! I loved reading your story. Thanks for sharing!
Ok I'm slow, but peaches you're near Nashville? You're my neighbor! I'm in clarksvegas.
I had my surgery in Nashville lol I'm in Clarksville too! How cool is that!?

Shopping with a new friend

And still not swelling bad!! No matter how bad I swell, nothing will ever be as bad as my before!!

Its amazing how we have all have similar stories! My incision itched like crazy!!! Omg!!!! And everyone is just on the dame page about swelling up! But your looking great! I will be post op 4 weeks on wednesday.
Also your scar is healing very nicely! So is mine!:-)
I think that's what's kept many of us sane. When something new or unusual happened we turned to each other and weren't alone. I'm glad to hear you're recovering well!

Swelling is still staying down ;)

And the bio oils working wonders on my scar!

Before and afters

2days post op and today 3weeks5days

ALL I CAN SAY IS...YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!! AND WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!!!! YOU HAVE BEEN TRULY BLESSED! I WILL DEFINITELY PRAY FOR NORA
Thank you!! How are you feeling?

4 weeks tomorrow

I think I over did it today and still didn't get my house back in order.

I've cleaned for 2 days and bathed all my (4) dogs today. Tummy is so tight but still don't look terribly swollen. See my ps tomorrow :)

You look awesome! You're before and after pics are great! I just put on my maternity pants (I'm 9 days post op) and they're so comfortable. Can't wait to go shopping for some new clothes... Yay!
Thank you very much. My maternity pants were my world for the first 3 weeks lol
Peaches, you look fabulous especially for such a short time post op. I promise you, it only gets better, you are going to LOVE your new body, especially if you had any lipo along with it, I found the lipo is the longest part of recovery on it consistently changes for months. Only gets better friend!

It's been a long weeks

Drs appointments for just about everyone :( but the weekend was better. We went to watch my Husband play his Tuba in a DixieLand band in Indian and while we were there got to go to the Mesker Zoo and Botanical Gardens
Had a Blast! But I did end up quite swollen :( but not as bad as it has been so Baby steps!

You look amazing!!! I gotta ask... Do you have a BBL? Your butt looks great! I had a great butt before my TT and now it's been replaced by a 100 year old womans! I praying it comes back! It was the reason my husband married me! lol
Lol no I didn't have a bbl just a TT with muscle repair and no lipo. But thank you very much :))
Doesn't it feel great to get out!! Sometimes I think to myself... Careful I don't want to brake into lol. You look amazing!! Good girl:)

For those of you worried about your BB

I was worried sick about my BB 11 days PO but not it looks FABULOUS!

Antibacterial soap and peroxide once every other day!!!

Wow! You look so awesome! Imagine how great your results will be at 6month post op.... I can't wait until I'm that far in to recovery :-)
Thanks :) ill be happy when I'm past all this. I haven't had as many issues as not but I am ready to feel normal again.
Your before and afters -- OMG!!!!! You are SMOKIN'!!! And your kids are gorgeous and adorable. So, so happy for you peaches!!

5weeks 3 days woke up feelin great

Despite the set backs from other health issues and stress I have been so blessed to have had such a great result with so little discomfort!

I pray daily that all of my friends here are doing well and healing quickly! Thank you all for all of your support!

Wow!!! Your scar is soooo thin. You look Amazing!!!!!
Thanks lady! How are you?
Doing better each day.... Went to our local fair and did a little walking, think the fresh air did me good but to play it safe I'm lounging around today ;) Thanks for asking!

Even swollen I am so happy!

I love that I can look down when sitting and not see that blob!

Gorgeous! Your right, I'll take the swelling versus the flab!!! ;)
Lol anything is better then te flab! Thanks !
Looking great!

Fell and swelled up.... It is subsiding

But It was so bad that it stretched me scar and where it was nearly invisible it is now red :(( praying it lightens again! I slept end on ice and caught myself but the jolt hurt so bad.

Fantastic results! Beautiful family! Your scar looks great. When did you start the bio oil and how often? Twice a day? Massage directly on it? I'm 6 days post op today full TT thank you!
Thank you!! I started at 2 weeks when my ps told me too! Twice a day and yes directly onto the scar.
Looking great!!! Healing nicely.. I

Still pleased

Belly button healed nicely. Now gotta get the redness to go down

You look Spectacular!!!! Yay!!!!! :)
You look amazing! I love wearing my bottoms without my stomAch sitting on top!!!:-)
Girl, Me TOO! It's the best part of all this! No more muffin top!!!

Swell hell round 2!

I feel so tight!!!

Thanks :)

Belly button scar at 9 weeks

Lookin pretty good I think.

You look fantastic! I hope I end up with these kind of results!
Thank you!!I'm sure you will love you're results. I can't stress enough, find the right dr! The dr makes the difference!
I am soo Happy for you! and want a lovely family. I have 4 lo and I can't wait until I get my sx done. My hubby is worried but he is coming around...

Before and after

I've these. They always make me smile!

Wonderful results!!! Congrats to you!!
You look terrific!!! I've been getting those zingers last few days around my BB but swelling has gone down tremendously this week:) I'll keep my fingers crossed it stays down.
Thank you very much! I think I'm just over doing it!

Not related but had to share

She has grown so much. Started walking 5 weeks ago and has not stopped lol. So glad I got the TT when I did, if I had waited I wouldn't have been able to keep up with her!

You look wonderful. I was wondering, did you only have a tummy tuck and what all did your PS do? Does he do flanks and lip with the tummy tuck?
Thank you! I had a tummy tuck with extensive muscle repair. I had traumatic birth with my youngest boy and my muscles were left totally destroyed.. I did not need lipo, he does do it but if he can avoid it he does as it slows the healing process!
I wonder if I can get away with not having my flanks done. My doctor does tummy tuck, with muscle repair and she does some lipo for contouring. Maybe I should just wait and see, but I guess that I should get everything done at the same time. IDK, I'm overwhelmed.

Hey ladies just a quick update

Feeling great! Everything is back to normal except a few numb spots around my incision and my skin still feels tender. Still having some mild swelling by the end of the day!

You look Great! Swelling does seem to be calming down :) So glad to hear all is good. I guess most of us have been busy with life now that we are more mobile but its always great to hear from everyone and know everything is fine :)
I stay on the go like before the surgery. I miss talking to you all though!
Peaches. Wow. What a big diff. You look great. Know you are happy. You gave a beautiful family

Swelling subsiding

You have curves & you look Fab!!!! Six babies & they are so adorable..., I have 5 but they are all grown except for 1 his is fifteen... You are going to be the envy of all their friends!!! Enjoy your babies & your new life on the flat side!!!! Who said you can't have kids & get your sexy back we did!!!! Be blessed!!!
Lol thanks! They destroyed what my body once was, but were so worth it! I couldn't be happier with my results!
Your shape looks great

Just another day

Feeling good. Always get up feeling sexy but by the end of the day I'm swollen and feelin fat lol

Im having tt with lipo done on Monday the 21st. What causes the swelling at the end of the day? Is is sodium intake too high or are you over doing it ?
I eat healthy and try very hard not to over do it but dr says the more I move and push myself now that I'm completely healed the better it will get! Swelling is just a natural side effect of having part of your body cut off ,blood has to reroute itself, it takes time! I had a LOT taken off so my swelling will take up to 9 months but because I didn't have lipo that cut some time off for me. I'll be watching for your updates! It's really not as bad as it seems. But again I DId not have lipo so it'll be a little different for you. Stay on top of your meds and listen to your gut, if something doesn't feel right don't be scared to call your dr. That's what you paid him for! Good luck!
U look fantastic! Gosh I hope I get these kind of results. My surgery is two weeks from today and boy am I anxious and nervous!

Discoloration due to excessive swelling

Just wanted to update you.. While the swelling in this photo isn't bad at all I wanted to share what's happening. If you look back on my photos you see my scar is extremely light and almost nonexistent but due to the excessive swelling I've experienced it has become very red. My dr assures me the discoloration is temperary and will ease as soon as my swelling does. I just thought this info could be helpful. So hear you go. My big red scar lol

You look wonderful and have a beautiful family.
You look amazing

Just a pic

Still swollen but still love that I don't have to his "the thing" anymore

Love your costume, and I am sure not having the blob makes you feel much more cute in it. I am sure you man would agree. I Love my blob being gone too.
Hey, you look terrific and congratulations! Would you mind answering a couple ?s. First, how much ended up coming off with the surgery? And can you say something about the muscle repair. I really don't have any idea if I will need it (my initial consult is this coming Monday-yikes!) or how one can tell if it's needed or what it is. Did you know going in that you'd need muscle repair? How could you tell? If the doctor brought it up first, could you identify what he was telling you was wrong with the muscles yourself?
You look fabulous!! So do your children!!! They're beautiful!

Just an update

Feeling good swelling is still happening but less and less every day.

You look amazing!
Your tummy is looking better all the time, congrats!
Looking good girl and you butt looks nice as well

Swelling

Finally subsiding

You are looking so fabulous! Thank you so much for all your updates!

4 months post!

Lovin it!

you really look great and love your shape!!! :)
You're looking fabulous girl
you look stunning! I'm so happy for you mama ;) Love following your journey, thank you

Shopping without the swollen abs

Felt great to try on clothes without the thing or swollen abs :))

You look very good, l love the black and red bra,
aw first ur lil nena chica, is so cute! big blue eyes she is a cutie! but mom is hot lol ur flat! love the" royal blue panties,not sur which ones your looking best and flat in the blue or red,or pinkish purple fuschia panties,love em all on u,ur so flat,great surgeon, omg ! i can't wait, i know your so happy,your right not about us women being a "model"for what lol just b ourselves,and to feel belly-normal again after such diet exercise fail. i m so looking forward to it,and cant' wait,u r lookin SO beautiful adios

Still swelling a bit

But it's getting better all the time! I'll post pics later;))

7 months out

And still loving it. I've had a few knots come up under my scar but dr insists it's just scar tissue. Swelling is almost nonexistent now :).

Love your out come, I've tryed to find people with my body shape So far yours has been the closest! I'm scheduled for 3/13 and I'm Sooo scared I'm not going to like the outcome.
Thank you! Just eat healthy while healing and be sure to Check your dr out real good! You need complete trust in him/her!
You look GREAT!!

Loving it more and more. Recently started tanning and my scar is looking so good

Your baby is so pretty... also looking at all of your pic's, you can see a major difference! Looking amazing!!!! Your scar healed really great! =)))
Meant babies =)) Especially that last one =) Just adorable

Swelling

Will it ever go away completely? No complications. Healed perfectly. No lipo. But the swelling is still lingering after nearly a year :(. Still no regrets and still love it but so tired of the swelling

I'm loving your pics--your pre tummy looks a lot like mine, so I'm so excited to have my TT now! Thanks for sharing.
Good luck! I can't wait to see your results!!!
Thanks! I kinda just want to take in your "after" pics and say "Make me look like this, please!" :D

Still lovin it!

Almost a year now :))

Absoutely stunning, maybe there is hope for me. Thanks for sharing
Your gonna look amazing. Good luck!
I'm 63 and have wanted to do this since my fifth child, he's 27and I'm finally doing it next year. You're posts have been an inspiration, you look great. I could relate to all you said, understand how you just wanted to keep taking pictures, I'm exited just having made the decision for next year, all the best, bet hubby loves it too. :) norma
Nashville Plastic Surgeon

He is amazing!! In every aspect! His staff is wonderful! I just have no words for what he has done for me! This man came in early from his vacation to take care of me himself and on his day off!! He is a one of a kind, caring, compassionate and very skilled PS!