Permanent Hypopigmentation After Laser Treatment - Nashville, TN

I was scarred and the RN burned me. Laser settings...

I was scarred and the RN burned me. Laser settings too high, which left me initially with purple water blisters on chest then when healed, permanent white scars in the tip of the laser. I've been trying for over 2 years to get these scars fixed and can't.

I can't wear any V neck shirts or dresses, much less a bathing suit. Beware! Just look at my pictures if you have any doubts.

Progress with hypopigmentation

It's been a while since I updated about my progress with the hypopigmentation. I think what progress I've had can be attributed to several things. I did dermarolling for a long time and also single needling on the hard parts of the white scars. I also had a couple of Fraxel (the milder one) and a clear and brilliant treatment. I also used vitamin C serum, Retin A and hydroquinone bleaching cream. I really think the needling helped more than anything. And simply giving the scars time to fade. This picture was taken today in the car. Overcast sky so it's not really bright light. I'm certainly not clear of the scars but they are a lot better than the white railroad tracks I had for so long!! So hang in there and don't let doctors tell you that needling doesn't work!!

These people left me with permanent and visible scars that have affected every aspect of my life. I can't wear V neck clothes, I can't go in the sun at all due to the areas around the white scars getting dark and making them more prominent, I can't do outdoor activities with my children, we no longer take beach vacations, I cry every day when trying to get dressed in a way that will hide these scars, and I have spend thousands of dollars trying every treatment possible to correct the scarring. I have attached a picture of how my chest looked before the laser (which I should have left alone looking back) the second pic is on the day of the treatment and the last pic is how my chest looks on a good day now.