Permanent Hypopigmentation After Laser Treatment - Nashville, TN

I was scarred and the RN burned me. Laser settings...

I was scarred and the RN burned me. Laser settings too high, which left me initially with purple water blisters on chest then when healed, permanent white scars in the tip of the laser. I've been trying for over 2 years to get these scars fixed and can't.

I can't wear any V neck shirts or dresses, much less a bathing suit. Beware! Just look at my pictures if you have any doubts.

See my review and treatment used. All clear after 3 weeks
Three years I had CO2 Laser resurfacing done on my face for sun damage. I REGRET ever having it done and wish I could turn back time!! I have hypo pigmented scars across my forehead and several other places on my face. I also tried filing a suit but was told the statue of limitations had run out. It is a shame that NOTHING can be done no matter how much time has gone by. The scars are still there three years later which is proof. I did find a plastic surgeon who compounds his own retina/bleaching cream and it has help tremendously. I had tried all the other creams. At least it helps lighten the other pigment better and hides these places. I still cannot go out in the sun and I love to be outdoors. It has left me with nothing but depression.
you had a badddddddddddddddddddddd dr...had my face and neck fraxled at vandy by dr shack...perfect results...and I am dark yellow complected.....so sorry for your disfigurement....I know I went to Dr. Shack at Vandy because a person that claimed to be a plastic surgeon disfigured me during a breast reduction .....I have had 7 years of surgeries...to fix what one bad dr did...almost done but my life will never be the same again...nor trust of the medical profession ...it it is too cheap quick or good to be true....run ...anyone with enough money can get a laser in their hands and they are worse than a scapel......I am looking to repigment surgical scars thru tattooing in tennesse does anyone know who can do this
Dan and Terri Hightower - Dermess Renewal

These people left me with permanent and visible scars that have affected every aspect of my life. I can't wear V neck clothes, I can't go in the sun at all due to the areas around the white scars getting dark and making them more prominent, I can't do outdoor activities with my children, we no longer take beach vacations, I cry every day when trying to get dressed in a way that will hide these scars, and I have spend thousands of dollars trying every treatment possible to correct the scarring. I have attached a picture of how my chest looked before the laser (which I should have left alone looking back) the second pic is on the day of the treatment and the last pic is how my chest looks on a good day now.