People Say I Look 10 Years Younger! - Nashville, TN

My results are great, only 3 months out and he...

My results are great, only 3 months out and he says it takes 6 to settle, but already people say I look 10 years younger.

Susiie g I am considering facelift surgery from Dr. Griffin as well as a breast lift and tummy tuck. You say you had great results - can you send pics - how old are you - im 55 and this will be my second surgery - my first was done by Dr. Maxwell 16 years ago.
I had a face lift by Dr. Griffin 2.5 yrs ago. Save yourself the time and expense. It did not last and was way more expensive than the benefits you will experience. Also had problems with the lower bleph - eyes would not close completely for 1.5 yrs and still look a little strange. He was not receptive to assisting in the "fix" for the eyes. I do not think he was/is capable,
Nashville Plastic Surgeon

He was recommended from a friend who had breast implants. I consulted with 3 other surgeons before deciding upon Dr. Griffin for my facelift. I could not be happier. He and his staff took wonderful care of me, answered all my questions. I would recommend him to everyone!