My Latest Pictures - Nashville, TN

My before pictures as requested

Thanks for all the nice comments. My left eye is starting to look better is not as swollen. The right eye morning bag is less. Still dark under my eyes but not as much. My scars are still visible and need to close more specially at the end of the eyes. My chin scar still pretty visible and i have some odd shapes on my neck procedure. I hope it's part of the process since I will like my neck tighter. I feel better and that in itself is great.

Todays progress

I took some pics tonight so you can see my progress with no make up! :(

The latest good news

Now more than ever I believe something happened during my surgery. Although it has taking until probably yesterday to start seeing the difference I can say that the worst part is over. I have tiny bags and dark under my eyes I'm happy with the way I look. My chin still recovering and if I look closely the shape is odd. My face looks younger and that's awesome. I'm getting many compliments. Yay!!

Lingering left eye swelling

A little over three months and my left eye still swollen and sensitive. I massage it quite a but today and can feel it. At this point I really will like to know what went wrong. Something definitely happened. I will give it a little longer and if I don't see dramatically improvement will schedule a follow up visit.
Lifestylelift

Great! Love everyone

You look SO, SO pretty.

Thanks for sharing! Do you have a full face before pic so we can see your transformation?

Thank you. My coworker and friend had it done at the same place few years back. I needed to have done quickly since my eye lid was very saggy. I could hardly stay with my eyes open and it was very hard for me to work and drive after hours. I went to see the ophthalmologist thinking I had an infection and he agreed with me that the eye lid was causing the problem. I did talk to another PS but she was negatively recommended, in fact a friend had the upper lids done and was very unsatisfied.
Gudepy, Great result....did you consult with any other surgeons in the Cool Springs or Nashville area? What made you choose the Lifestyle lift? The fee seems a little less but basically in line with several other facial plastic surgeons in the area. Thanks for your response...grace60
Thank you all for the great encouragement. I'm still healing so I'm looking forward for the final results.
You look fabulous. Great job with the eyes.
You look beautiful! :-))) Kathy
Thank you!
Your eyes look perfect, not overdone, just right. You must be very happy with your results. Catherine Henry
Thank you. Still swollen especially my left eye. I'm noticing the difference every passing day. Looking forward for recovery completion.