My Latest Pictures - Nashville, TN

My before pictures as requested

Thanks for all the nice comments. My left eye is starting to look better is not as swollen. The right eye morning bag is less. Still dark under my eyes but not as much. My scars are still visible and need to close more specially at the end of the eyes. My chin scar still pretty visible and i have some odd shapes on my neck procedure. I hope it's part of the process since I will like my neck tighter. I feel better and that in itself is great.

Todays progress

I took some pics tonight so you can see my progress with no make up! :(

The latest good news

Now more than ever I believe something happened during my surgery. Although it has taking until probably yesterday to start seeing the difference I can say that the worst part is over. I have tiny bags and dark under my eyes I'm happy with the way I look. My chin still recovering and if I look closely the shape is odd. My face looks younger and that's awesome. I'm getting many compliments. Yay!!

Lingering left eye swelling

A little over three months and my left eye still swollen and sensitive. I massage it quite a but today and can feel it. At this point I really will like to know what went wrong. Something definitely happened. I will give it a little longer and if I don't see dramatically improvement will schedule a follow up visit.
Lifestylelift