Life After Cancer - Nashville, TN

No woman wants to hear the fearful word "cancer"....

No woman wants to hear the fearful word "cancer". I was devastated, but very lucky to have a great team of doctors taking care of me. Trying to heal emotionally as well as physically, was a slow, exhausting process. Reconstructive surgery played a huge part in accepting my new body. Having excellent surgeons explaining each procedure was very important to me. At a time when I could not see the end results, I had to totally trust my doctors. I had never been ill before, so this was all new to me. I realize today, that with the help of gifted doctors, life can be good again...after cancer.
Nashville Plastic Surgeon

I cannot say enough about Dr. Jason Wendel. He has helped me more than he will ever know. Through tears and laughter, he has been a great support for me. Not only is he an awesome surgeon, but his bedside manner far exceeds any doctor I know. I remember it was his hands holding mine telling me just before falling asleep for surgery, that he would take good care of me. My fears were gone. He is honest, and puts his patients best interest first. He always listens and truly cares about people. I will recommend him to everyone I can.