Breast implants under muscle - saline...Little Pain, No Bruising, Excellent Dr! -Nashville, TN

I had a a breast augmentation with Dr. Griffin 4...

I had a a breast augmentation with Dr. Griffin 4 days ago.  I got 340ccs under muscle saline. I highly recommend him! I am so pleased with the results!!

I am a week and a half out and couldn't be...

I am a week and a half out and couldn't be happier! The same day of surgery I could have shown my new breasts off! I feel great, they look great, I am really so pleasantly surprised that there is virtually no pain with this procedure! I only took pain meds for 3 days, and really that was out of fear of pain, not any real pain. I am so impressed with dr. griffin and his staff. They are wonderful!
Nashville Plastic Surgeon

A friend of mine had went to him :) He and his staff are amazing! He called me the day of the surgery to chekc on me personally, his office called the next day and he even checked on me the next day. He was wonderful!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Lift community.