32 Year Old with Skin Damage and Wrinkles - Nashville, TN

I visited Dr Siragusa for a consultation about the...

I visited Dr Siragusa for a consultation about the dark brown spots on my face and deep wrinkles in my brow and forehead. I told him that I didn't want to do anything over the top and I just wanted to look my age. He made me feel very comfortable that the procedures he would suggest would look very natural and give me the exact results I was looking for. He preformed BBL light treatment to remove the dark sun spots, and Botox in between my eyebrows and forehead. I couldn't be happier with the results!! The brown spots quickly started breaking up after just one treatment and my skin looks so much better now. Because of the Botox, I have had friends and family members say my face looks more relaxed. The Botox and BBL treatment combined gave me just what I wanted...to look like a 32 year old, not an aging 32 year old anymore.

Thanks for your reply and message!!! Sounds interesting! I'm not in Tennessee but I will talk to my ps who does my botox about this! Thx so much!
What's bbl??? I have sun spots I'd love to improve!!!!!
BBL is an infrared light treatment that zaps the dark spots and they start to break up after a couple days and then just disappear! The procedure is almost painless, just feels like a little snap on your face, and there is absolutely no down time. I left the office and went straight out to run errands. I am so happy with the results on my face that I am now considering having it done on my chest! I would recommend BBL to anyone!!! Very very happy I did it.
Nashville General Surgeon

Thank you Dr Siragusa and team. Everyone in the clinic was extremely professional and courteous and I couldn't have asked for a better experience!