Basal Cell Miracle Repair

Lauds to the entire staff. I had several (4-6 sq...

Lauds to the entire staff. I had several (4-6 sq inches) of my forehead above my left eye removed due to Basal Cell Carcinoma. A MOHS procedure for removal by Dr. Moody, then reconstruction by Dr. Biesman. If you saw the amount of flesh removed, you would say - "No Way" they could fix that. I have no eyebrow, but my face looks much like it did before surgery.

Nashville Oculoplastic Surgeon

Because of the experience compared to other interaction with hospitals and doctors. As far as I'm concerned, Dr. Biesman did the best job ANYONE could have done and better than many I am sure. I would say his talents, intellectual capacity and abilities exceeded anything I could have hoped for. His staff was professional, personable, courteous and friendly. Follow up was GREAT too. I guess I was memorable to them because they knew me by name when I came in. If there is a better surgeon in this field of work, I don't know who it could be. He and his staff would be at the top of my list for any work like this.

Thank you for sharing, Dr. Moody did a MOHs on my face, right at the corner of my lip out to my cheek.....When I saw the hole left in my face for removal of a malignant melanoma, I just knew it could not br repaired without facial reconstruction or that I would have an ugly scar. One year later and people who know me have to be told that I had a very large ( about as round as a 50 cent piece and deep) portion of my lip-cheek area removed. Dr. Moody is phenomenal! I saw him last week for a basal cell tumor on my nose and will have that removed next week....and I am O.K. with that, I know that this MOHs procedure will go well too. Being female, scars on the face matter and I know there won't be one this time either. Thank you Dr.Moody!

I'm very happy to hear things went so well for you. That is great that it all healed up well too. Was there much pain associated with the procedure or the healing period?

Also, will you be considering having a new eyebrow tattooed on, or are you fine with the way it looks when its absent?