I Love my New Tummy! - Nashville, TN

I had a tummy tuck and lipo on May 18th and feel...

I had a tummy tuck and lipo on May 18th and feel great! My Dr. did a wonderful job. The trick was to have a pain pump for a week. I am a little sore but am working and getting around just fine. Can't wait to see how it looks in a few months.

How long should I wait to have sex after a tummy tuck?

Nashville Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Nick Sieveking is a pure gem! I trust him 100%

What is a pain pump?
A pain pump is inserted into the incision with a numbing drug....didn't feel anything for 4 days....It was great.
Hi Doc Aldea: You are absolutely one of the real self docs that i lift my hat to I just love how you are so frank and honest in your opinions. Why on earth did you leave NY any cons near furtue of coming back. Keep up your good work.

{edited} he is wonderful. Good Luck and keep me posted.

Edited by Sharon: We've added your doctor information to the review. Thanks!
Mind saying who your doc was? I'm looking for someone in Nashville to do my tt.
Do you mind sharing the name of your Dr. I live in Nashville and am currently for someone I can trust to do this procedure?

Ladies, 2 comments : - The vast majority of women can have it as soon as they are comfortable. The soonest one of my patients had it (and shared the info with me...) was 10 days (So - Sonya47 above is THE record holder). - Much of the pain of Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck) is established in the first 10 hours or so after surgery. If the Plastic surgeon properly numbs your tummy during surgery - you will have little to no pain afterwards. My partner, Dr. Patricia Eby and I have stopped using pain pumps. There was no reason to use them. Our patients have little to no pain and routinely save over 200 dollars these pain pumps cost. Peter A Aldea, MD, FACS Memphis, Tennessee

Dear please help....make sure you get a pain pump! I am now 3 weeks...It is a little hard the first 2 weeks but so so worth it. I just love the results. I am 55 yrs old and have a stomach of a 20 yr old. And make sure you love your Dr. go for it...
I'm very intrested in performing a tummy tuck,but i will like to get more info pleaseeeeee. Pain,discomfort,is it worth it. I'm only 27 yrs old .I had twin girls and i gain 95 pounds,so my stomach is really strecth.
It was about 4 days for me but I think most surgeons recommend 3-4 weeks.
I went 12 days with no problem...thanks for your comment.
J, I wondered the same thing about how long to wait for sex, however, you will KNOW when you feel like it. For me, it was about three weeks.