Can't Be Bad-ass Without Good Titties :) - Nashville, TN

Hi all. I have spent a lot of time lately on here...

Hi all. I have spent a lot of time lately on here reading and it's been super helpful, so I thought I'd add my story too. Maybe it will help someone else. Passin it on. Puff and pass. You know. That jazz.

So...my story. I am a 29 yo stay at home mother, who has dropped several cup sizes after breastfeeding 2 kids. I GET making sacrifices for marriage, family, children.. I made sacrifices and moved away from home fairly young to have all that.. eh, a thousand or two miles away. Yes, your body changes after pregnancy, with age - life is a beautiful game. However. Smaller boobs and deflated ones are a totally different answer. Currently I am offered the opportunity to fix that, feel more myself again, FEEL even more motherly, as in, womanly..sexier, more bad-ass. Like I said, I you can't be bad-ass with bad tits. If you can't tell, I have not had my surgery yet, and out of nowhere hit a bit of a wall.. ehh not cold feet exactly, the big-ness arrived I guess. Typing it out helps me deal. So thanks. Because no one around me will understand why I want to do this. Except my husband.. :) But I'm really not the type to have plastic surgery. I've never had my nails done. Don't really wear make-up. I cut my own grass, wash my own car, and would rather do yard work than have a pedicure. 'Me time?' Bike ride in the woods please. I probably won't tell my parents. Frig, it's the '90s.. my boobs are my own business, and I know they wouldn't be supportive. I had a consult last week here in Nashville for a BA. Decided on 400 and 425 cc sub muscular. Silicone. That will bring me back up to a D, before I was a large C, but grew to a DD while breastfeeding.. just need some re-inflating. I've been pretty stoked. Two things have put a tiny knot in my stomach the past day or so though: shit you read regarding auto-immune reactions.. I am fairly healthy but auto-immune disorders are common in my family.. and I really really hope indulging myself in this procedure doesn't grant me a lesson, and give me Lupus or something dumb. My sister has Lupus. Number two: leaks and replacements. For a long time (I've been thinking about BA for a few years) I did not know that they had to be replaced as often. At this point in my life, I'm looking for freedom, not a life-time of implant maintenance. But I think I'm over-worrying. Still, my green card needs to be replaced every 10 years, and I think about it almost every time I pull out my wallet. Is it going to be the same every time I look in the mirror? How long will I be scrutinizing them, wondering if they are leaking? Wondering if it's time for an MRI? Like I said.. probably just over-worry.. pre-boob jitteries.

Point form: - I have an athletic build, 5'6" 127 lbs, I turn 30 this year WOOT - was large C cup, DD breastfeeding, currently a very sad A cup - consult April 4th, decided on sub-muscular silicone, 400 and 425 cc - pre-op appt is April 11th (I have to bring my kids lol) - surgery is April 13th More later...

I love your attitude and I agree you can't be AS bad ass without big boobs--since I got mine--I just love wearing tops--tight, loose, v-neck cowl neck-- it doesn't matter my boobs are BIG no matter what! I even went to Hooter's and got a tank top to show them off! Woot!!

You will love them, the silicone feels so squishy and real--they actually feel a part of you and not an appendage. That is of course after about a month and a half. You go girl--you won't be disappointed! Good luck and keep us all posted!
"Can't Be Bad-ass Without Good Titties"

I'm liking it. T-shirts, bumper stickers...anyone? lol
lol :)