Tummy Tuck Plus Liposuction in Kenya by Dr Adan ABdullahi with Amazing Results! - Kenya

I am now 41 years old, with 2 teenage children. I...

I am now 41 years old, with 2 teenage children. I had the traditional vertical scar for my caesarian sections for both my kids, and this would divide my abdomen in half! I have never worn a bikini.. and God knows how i long to do so! I am so glad that i finally did my TT here in Nairobi, Kenya, my home country with a doctor who understood all my fears and concerns and did his best to ensure that he answered all the questions that i had. I spent a lot of time looking at the pictures posted on this site and they gave me the drive to do mine. I am so happy with my results that i would go through it again if that was warranted.
Amazingly, i was able to drive myself to the doctor's office for my first post op review, 3 days after my TT!! This was unbelievable but i also believe the painkillers i was given worked really well on me and my threshhold for pain must also have been high. My drain was removed on the 3rd day as well as the dressings.. it was still a bit sore but bearable!! i was to continue wearing the binder and by the 5th day i was back to the office..did not have much of choice though i was comfortable except for occasional mild pain that would disappear with the painkillers.
I hope this will encourage other ladies looking forward to do this to gather the courage to get back their sexy selves! Really boosts your morale and self esteem! It takes a while for one to heal completely but i am getting there and loving myself. I will post more pics of how i look now soon!

14 days post TT and feeling great!!

Its been 2 weeks and a lot of encouragement from my doctor. He was happy with the results and so am i. Still a bit sore here and there but doing great..no painkillers now and back to work in full throttle..
Dr Abdullahi Adan, Plastic and Reconstructive surgeon

Dr Adan is an amazing person with an excellent personality who exudes confidence and loves what he does with such articulate expertise and amazing results. Always ready to answer all questions, and allay all fears, but of course ensuring that one understands the complications associated with the surgery! for me, anytime with Dr Adan and i recommend him to anyone.

Hi everybody!!
Dear Friends, I am planning to have a TT in the next couple of months. I am scared to the marrow but not scared as I am whenever my daughter asks me to get into the pool with her. I weigh in at 113kgs (249lbs) and most of the weight is concentrated along my mid section- I hope the TT works because if it doesn't I will be crashed.
Worried woman is me.three days to go for my tt and am scared stiff
You look great! Congrats!
Lookn good
Camilla, you look wonderful! he did a beautiful job!! Looks like you had an extended TT with anchor cut like mine!
Thanks RonnieP. He did a nice job i agree. and the scar is low i must say and my old vertical scar is gone..hope you doing great too
As you know, we get better each day. I no longer have any pain, just that numb tingly feeling and the itching of the heal has begun. I am so excited to see it once the swelling all goes down. Best wishes to you! I go back in March for the arms and boobs.
Good luck too! I agree healing takes a while.. i am about 3 wks now and i have no pains too.. i can do about everything! I cant wait to get back to the gym by week 4..
Wow you look fantastic!!!!
Cant wait to see your amazing results! I get my ETT and BBL next week! So happy for you!
Congrats!! I'm happy everything went well. Looking forward to pics!
Wow! Good for you Camilla72. I can't wait to see your results. Wishing happy healing...