Lost Some Stubborn Belly Fat - Mystic, CT

I am 48 years old 5' 3" I weigh 130. I had...

I am 48 years old 5' 3" I weigh 130. I had weighed 125-127 for the past almost 4 years, and I gained weight over the summer. I tried the Accent Alma in July or thereabouts to try to lose some fat around my belly, and it did absolutely nothing (luckily it was a groupon so it didn't kill me in my wallet.) Since then, I dieted and exercised with still no results, (I found out in December that my thyroid functioning was very low-hopefully the new dosage will help with that), as I digress, I was coming upon my 30 high school reunion and really wanted to look better. I had bee reading reviews about CoolSculpting for over a year and decided to do it. I went for a consult and had the procedure done the same day.

I didn't find the suctioning to be a big deal; however, the freezing part was initially almost unbearable for me. The pain started lessening the longer it went on. I did the big pad on my lower belly. When the procedure was done, my fat was this disgusting slimy frozen block. The nurse massaged it which was ok for me-not that painful. The nurse told me my belly would be numb for approx 2 weeks, and she was right. The first few days it was kind of swollen. I had an event to go to and had to wear a spanx type thing. By the end of the first month, I didn't really see results. By month 2, I definitely felt like the bulge was lessening. I am attaching pics. I forgot to take before pics but took some the day I had it done- a few hours after the procedure.

Help!

I have been thinking about doing Coolsculpting for second treatment and I'm not sure what area to get treated. There is a special in my area for a great price. I got my lower abs done on 11-18-13, and now the skin is a bit lax where the fat was removed. This seems to make the area right above that look bigger. I don't know if I should do upper abs, love handles or what. Advice is needed.

photos 3-8-14

Here are some pics taken today.

Oops having trouble with pics

Dr. Duke

Dr. Duke was great. She listened to my concerns and answered questions well. She has a pleasant bedside manner. She also called the next day to check up on me.