Lost Some Stubborn Belly Fat - Mystic, CT

I am 48 years old 5' 3" I weigh 130. I had...

I am 48 years old 5' 3" I weigh 130. I had weighed 125-127 for the past almost 4 years, and I gained weight over the summer. I tried the Accent Alma in July or thereabouts to try to lose some fat around my belly, and it did absolutely nothing (luckily it was a groupon so it didn't kill me in my wallet.) Since then, I dieted and exercised with still no results, (I found out in December that my thyroid functioning was very low-hopefully the new dosage will help with that), as I digress, I was coming upon my 30 high school reunion and really wanted to look better. I had bee reading reviews about CoolSculpting for over a year and decided to do it. I went for a consult and had the procedure done the same day.

I didn't find the suctioning to be a big deal; however, the freezing part was initially almost unbearable for me. The pain started lessening the longer it went on. I did the big pad on my lower belly. When the procedure was done, my fat was this disgusting slimy frozen block. The nurse massaged it which was ok for me-not that painful. The nurse told me my belly would be numb for approx 2 weeks, and she was right. The first few days it was kind of swollen. I had an event to go to and had to wear a spanx type thing. By the end of the first month, I didn't really see results. By month 2, I definitely felt like the bulge was lessening. I am attaching pics. I forgot to take before pics but took some the day I had it done- a few hours after the procedure.
Honestly, When I got off the table my stomach was a frozen block of gross fat. The Dr's office is a bit over an hour away from my house. It may have been 2 or 3 hours after the procedure that I took the pics. The lighting might have made a difference too. The pics are real.
I went for my 3 month appointment today, and I've also lost 5+ pounds. There seems to be an area of fat loss on my lower belly where the skin is now loose. Dr. Duke told me to wait a while to see if it goes back to normal on it's own. If not she had some other suggestions 2 topical and one radio frequency procedure.
Why is there no redness or irritation in your pics? I think you are not being truthful. If you took those pics the day of the procedure you would have redness on your skin.

Help!

I have been thinking about doing Coolsculpting for second treatment and I'm not sure what area to get treated. There is a special in my area for a great price. I got my lower abs done on 11-18-13, and now the skin is a bit lax where the fat was removed. This seems to make the area right above that look bigger. I don't know if I should do upper abs, love handles or what. Advice is needed.

photos 3-8-14

Here are some pics taken today.

Oops having trouble with pics

Great results! Worked for me too...its not a miracle cure for weight loss...its for those that do the right thing, work out, eat right 80% of the time, but have this stubborn pocket. Yeah, its gonna hurt some....do your research, get a good doctor....realize you have about 2 weeks that you are not going to be comfortable (I didn't have much issue, but I workout hard and understand how to push thru pain). You were a great candidate...awesome results!
You could always do the same area again if you want it really flat or see if you can put the applicator right in the middle. My place has been talking about how they criss-cross the applicators now, too.
Not always. I had 4 sections done. My stomach area had no redness at all at night while my love handles had really dark, almost purple marks.
Dr. Duke

Dr. Duke was great. She listened to my concerns and answered questions well. She has a pleasant bedside manner. She also called the next day to check up on me.