Life Changing Experience - Henderson, NV

Almost 10 months ago I was the winner of free Lipo...

Almost 10 months ago I was the winner of free Lipo. MyShape Lipo was has a "most deserving " contest and after daily votes and alot of hard work I won! From the very first phone conversation to today MyShape staff has been great! I had my upper, mid and panus done for free . I paid for the hips and smartlipo on my panus since I had excessive lose skin! I am beyond happy with my results ! Being I am local I have really bonded with the staff that I can say they are friends! I have had the pleasure to also meet out of town clients and have made some really good friends all because of Myshape. They really do care about the clients and it shows with every hello and goodbye! So if you have ever wondered or thought about it they are the ones! The process was smooth and I had the best medical assistant who put my fears and nerves at ease. The healing process was good, no bruising for me and the swelling didn't last long! Overall it was great and I will be a repeat client! I am saving as we speak! The other great thing about Myshape Lipo is that they offer great discounts and even do Free Lipo contests and drawings. Go to their website and enter for the random drawing! They are now doing one free Lipo area per month. First drawing is March 1st. You can increase your chances by following them on social media sites like google +, Facebook, twitter, Pinterest , tumbler!

I am so very excited to see where I started and...

I am so very excited to see where I started and where i am now! I started in a size 20 and as of today I am a size 14. WOW can you say I feel FABULOUS! I owe a lot of it to MyShape Lipo not just for the Liposuction and smartlipo but for all the continued support. Their words of encouragement, their push, non judgemental, caring staff are so great. I have worked hard to get where I am and continue to do so, but with MyShape's help I know I have gotten further than I could have ever imagined. Please check them out! www.myshapelipo.com also on all social media site and on facebook. They even have a Spanish page.

My 1 yr mark! Feeling GREAT!

Here is my before pic April 2012 and me now April 2013. What HUGE difference! I am so loving the results and so eager to keep going....
Trevor Schmidt

I found Myshape Lipo will doing some research on Lipo while on google! They seem to be the less expensive and for me they were local!

Well maybe since you don't look like a Barbie some may think it wasn't a good job.... From a size 20 to a 14 is big difference so I see you have some loose skin around your stomach.... A tummy tuck could fix that if you're unhappy in edition to diet and exercise. But I think you look just fine and what's most important is the fact that you're happy. I'm not judging you nor the posters of the comments just stating my opinion. Good luck
Not a good job! My opinion but if you are happy good for you
Honestly, from just viewing the pictures you posted up. They did not do a good job.Upon looking at your results I just researched the place where you had it done at http://myshapelipo.com. I have seen this place on the news due to butcher jobs Please someone correct me if I'm wrong.always make sure you have board certified doctors.
@ justme698 yes you are wrong. I did not get butchered and I am beyond pleased and happy with my results. I have had friends who have also had it done and are so please with their procedures. I am not sure where and what sources you used and found that you got that they were a butcher shop. I really don't know how you could say they Why not.... I'm interested to see who reads my posts....I've realized its only about 14 of you. So, if you read this, please leave a one word comment about your day - only one word please. Then copy this to your wall so I can leave a word for you on your wall ...Please don't post a word and not copy do a good job. Again I am happy and pleased with my results and will do it again at Myshape Lipo. I will continue to refer people, family and friends as I believe in what they do.
no problem if you are happy with the job ,so be it. I was stating my opinion based on your photos. I do give credit where its due to nice liposuction jobs