My Smart Lipo on my Stomach, Inner/Outer-Thighs, & Flanks(Love Handles) & Knee's

I had cellulite for years, at age 35 I decided to...

I had cellulite for years, at age 35 I decided to go get it and the extra weight I gained after a miscarriage back in 2005. I went to Dr. Myles Goldflies in Myrtle Beach,Sc for my Breast Aug(under the arm pit insertion). Pre-Op I wore a size 11/13, Post-Op 6 weeks later, I'am proud to be wearing a 7!

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us. Did you have much of a recovery period after your procedure?

I had my Breast Augmentation 3 months prior to...

I had my Breast Augmentation 3 months prior to Smart Lipo Body Sculpting.......I had the following areas done,stomach, flanks/love handles, inner/outer thighs and knees.Okay girls!!! Smart Lipo is so worth it Please Read!! The SmartLipo laser-assisted lipolysis system is a highly efficacious solution for destroying and permanently eliminating fat cells! After lipo, the sculpting of the body is done. My Doc, he sculpted my natural curves, & all the places he removed 4 LITERS OF FAT!!!

Some Info about Smart Lipo for everyone interested in getting it!!!

I was asleep for this surgery a total of 2 Hours (my breast Aug was only 45 min) When I woke up, I had a compression garment on, I was very sore. I can tell you its a feeling as if you over worked your body at the gym. I also felt hot sharp pains. Honestly, my breast augmentation(616cc Aug) hurt more than this surgery, just an FYI for multiple procedure patients as myself. I've been wearing the garment six weeks, and will continue to wear it after,several weeks, depending on the body area being treated. Rest is recommended after the procedure and activity may be resumed gradually. Refrain from hot tubs or strenuous exercise for 2 weeks. Im using weights at 6 weeks, I feel back to normal.

My surgeon did my surgery the following way.a laser fiber through a small tube (cannula), delivering energy directly to cutaneous fat cells-causing them to rupture. The emitted fat melting energy also coagulates tissue, thus inducing collagen retraction and tissue tightening.
The laser causes small blood vessels to coagulate immediately—resulting in less bleeding, swelling and bruising than conventional liposuction, for faster healing and recovery.

Smartlipo can supplement or augment traditional methods of cellulite treatment.
Given the tube’s small size and gentleness of the procedure, Smartlipo is a minimally invasive treatment that only requires local anesthesia—enhancing client safety and reducing the likelihood of side effects.
Typically only one short treatment session is needed and the patients are ready to go home.

When I went home, I took my pain med and had to wear compressed socks up to my knees, my garment, have my feet elevated, and take small walks 3-5 times a day. I have 2 dogs, so I had exercise just from that, dont over do it! I over did it one day shopping for knew clothing 5 days after lipo, and my legs/feet,calves where swollen so bad....Be careful..

Pro's: I was back at work 5 days later, I look...

Pro's: I was back at work 5 days later, I look amazing! Feel healthier, Im still on a low carb diet, and daily Pilates exercising.

Cons:Compression garment takes time getting used to. After 6 weeks, it feels part of my skin and body.

Personal Goals: To finally after 6 years wear daisy duke shorts! (I have 8 pairs now) Im a promotional model, my goal is to back in a size 4/5, I wear right now depending on the designer a size 6-9.

How my life has Changed: I feel so much more better about my body, I actually like looking at myself in the mirror, dressed/undressed. I've gotten more modeling jobs than ever! I do feel females friends now are treating me different,and the male friends they love it!

What I wished Of new beforehand: I wish honestly I'd of asked more questions at the Doctor Pre Op appointment.

I was back to work 5 days after...Low downtime

Awesome, thanks for the updates. Sounds like it all went very well for you and you look great in your post-op pics!

Yes it went great. Anyone please ask me anything about smart lipo.
Bellevue Plastic Surgeon

I went to 10 surgeons, before I chose this Dr. He has great reviews. He is very good. Here is a link for his webpage, and he was on Oprah also!! http://www.sculptedfigures.com/body-sculpting