My Beautiful Nose

After years of horrible comments and hardly any...

After years of horrible comments and hardly any confidence. I felt it was finally time to have a Rhinoplasty! I had been given some money and the time felt right. I had wanted to change my nose from the moment I started secondary school so I thought why not?
I chose MYA after visiting after another Cosmetic Surgery Clinic as I didn't feel a click with the surgeon nor any of the other staff. I felt very pressured when I had visited other surgeries but when I went to MYA I knew this was the best place everyone made you feel comfortable and not one bit of my journey was pressured! MYA even offer a forum to share experiences, photos with new and existing patients which was so helpful when pre/post op this played a big part in my journey as the post op girls could answer alot of worries that I had.
I had met with my patient co-ordinator first to discuss surgeons, prices and aftercare.
My Surgeon was the amazing DR Gonshior he told me what the procedure involved, all the risks and what I would need to achieve what I wanted which was an Open Rhinoplasty to remove the hump and round the nip and narrow my nose!
He was understanding, listened to every single question big or small and made me feel at ease. After meeting with him I knew he was the man for the job, so booking the operation with him was a no brainer! A few weeks before Surgery you meet with a nurse who takes your before photos, gives you lots of after care information including those do's and donts!
On the day of surgery I was so nervous but so excited! I couldn't believe that the day had finally arrived!
I was first one in of the day so it was nice that I didnt have to wait much longer! I got all gowned up in those cheeky paper knickers and high socks! DR Gonshior popped in and a recap of exactly what I wanted!
After surgery I was just so excited to see my nose but in two weeks time the day would come!
Also the hospital itself is lovely, clean, massive, food was fabulous I was eating steak after and staff are just amazing constantly coming in and asking if you need anything!
The day after surgery my PC called to check how I was and arrange my appointment with the nurse to remove my stitches which was over in minutes!
Another week later Nose Cast removal day had come around so quickly When I had the cast removed I was so shocked I HAD A SMALL NOSE finally! DR Gonshior had done exactly what I had asked for. I literally couldn't stop crying.

To sum it up this has been the best decision of my life and I cannot thank MYA enough for caring as much as they did, I felt so supported in my decision.
My Rhinoplasty has given me an untold amount of confidence and I owe that to Dr Gonshior for doing what he has. I would do the whole journey again :). x x x

Tip.

Side

Pls see the picture of my friend a nose I liked the style of and asked for something similar. I knew I wouldnt be able to have a button nose but this was something I liked average size and slopey.

Another

More :)

????

July 22nd 14' Egypt. ????????
Dr. Gonshior

DR Gonshior is just amazing. I cant even find the words to describe how much this surgery has changed my life. I am just so happy that I have a lovely nose. If you ever decide to go with this man it'll be the best decision! When you feel that click you just know!

Honestly - there wasn't much on the Internet because Mya delete negative comments on the forum (as we have told everyone before). There were a few raving reviews (a handful) but no offence, it's reviews like these. The number of ppl who are unhappy massively outweigh the ok noses. Mya categorically lie about his success rate which even he admitted to me and they told me they'd never seen a bad result - well I know people going back 5 years with shocking results so that's a blatant lie. If you're happy, consider yourself lucky. You probably will form an inverted v at some point though, not seen one that hasn't.
Inverted V?
Top of bridge - it's when they're reduced the bridge too aggressively and haven't put the required support in place. It basically collapses over time. It starts with two lines either side of the nose- usually the top, google usually has lots of info. One of his patients was rushed to hospital as her bridge actually collapsed and he had told her numerous times he had done a good job!
And I'm not saying I think there is a thing wrong with your nose but amazing he is not
Thanks
Dont be so rude! She is happy with her nose and your pouring negative comments here there and everywhere, she is only sharing her experience and everyone is different. I'm glad it went well Gab you look amazing x
Nobody is being rude, just also sharing our experiences about mr gonschior as we would hate for others to be fooled as we all were. As someone said on this forum all negative comment get deleted from a certain forum where he works from. It's false advertising. I wish I'd of seen forums with debates like this before I had my surgery with him.
I'm sorry you had a bad experience and agree with you but I think people telling her this and that is going to happen to her nose (when it might not) is just mean and rude - comments such as "I'm happy your surgery went well however mine didn't etc etc." Not the negative an obviously jealous comments she is receiving
Thank you smyxthexygirl really appreciate your lovely comment. I believe everyone is entitled to their own opinion but dont feel that its fair to comment on how my nose looks or if its dented ( cant remember who commented saying that) x
agree with rhinosearching. This man has ruined lives with his deliberate (which it is as he does not do what people agreed) surgery. I have not seen one genuinely good result of his - do you think we want this? We would like to see good results as we could trust him for revision but you couldn't pay me to go near him again. All I needed was a little tip work and have ended up with something half the size, oddly shaped, v deformity - oh and I can't blow my nose. You should heed warning and think very carefully before you post good reviews - it is people like you with silly reviews who got us here in the first place. This isn't surgery gone a little bit wrong - we are talking completely different from what was requested.
Surely you read some good reviews and saw good work before you picked him no???
Noseyparker2 - just because you are not happy with your nose you don't have to pick out what you think is wrong with Gabriella's it's plain rude and you sound bitter and jealous keep your nasty opinions to yourself in the hope people will listen to you bashing your surgeon!
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Why shouldn't Gabrielle write a review? Reviews can either be good or bad and she just talking about her experience whether people like her nose or not can make their own minds up but you don't have to bash her and make her feel crap by stating what you think is wrong with it! You can post your opinion about your nose or any one else for that matter and she can post hers but there is no need to be so god damn rude to a girl who is just giving a review!

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Stephan gonschior should not be operating full stop, not only do his patients think so but also the surgeons having to fix his botched work. Who seem to all have the same problems. I believe he will be struck off by GMC very soon. He has ruined too many life's. He shouldn't agree or state he can do something he can't do. I myself am left with a botched nose. I only wanted a bump removal and minor tip work. I have all pictures of proof if anyone wants to see pm me. I am left with a sharpe price of something sticking out the inside my nose. No bridge, tip collapse as a result of taking all it's support. A lump under one side on my tip. Breathing difficulty which I never had previously and a droopy tip which hooks down. When I asked for a slight uplift. I would do anything for my old nose back now. He's ruined it and I will need to use my rib cartlidge to build it back up. So I can understand why people will jump on this review as it does seem strange for Gabriella to write this 2 years on and also spend every day on the Mya forum defending gonschior. I can see why alarm bells are ringing about her
My comments on being jealous and bitter are not because of how her nose looks but because it sounds like because you have had a botched job and she hasn't by the same surgeon you like to point out what you think is wrong with it which was completely unnecessary I mean why even say it? I empathise with you girls that the results haven't turned out right but there is no need to make her feel like that! I know you all want to voice your opinion and give your reviews which is fine and you have the right to do so but that doesn't mean you can bash others that's all I'm saying hope you all understand where I am Coming from!
Thanks Michelle for ur support!! I can appreciate peoples unhappiness with their noses due to whatever has happened with DrG but im just writing based on my experience which was a good one xx
I can't believe the rude comments on here, you look amazing! x