My Beautiful Nose

After years of horrible comments and hardly any...

After years of horrible comments and hardly any confidence. I felt it was finally time to have a Rhinoplasty! I had been given some money and the time felt right. I had wanted to change my nose from the moment I started secondary school so I thought why not?
I chose MYA after visiting after another Cosmetic Surgery Clinic as I didn't feel a click with the surgeon nor any of the other staff. I felt very pressured when I had visited other surgeries but when I went to MYA I knew this was the best place everyone made you feel comfortable and not one bit of my journey was pressured! MYA even offer a forum to share experiences, photos with new and existing patients which was so helpful when pre/post op this played a big part in my journey as the post op girls could answer alot of worries that I had.
I had met with my patient co-ordinator first to discuss surgeons, prices and aftercare.
My Surgeon was the amazing DR Gonshior he told me what the procedure involved, all the risks and what I would need to achieve what I wanted which was an Open Rhinoplasty to remove the hump and round the nip and narrow my nose!
He was understanding, listened to every single question big or small and made me feel at ease. After meeting with him I knew he was the man for the job, so booking the operation with him was a no brainer! A few weeks before Surgery you meet with a nurse who takes your before photos, gives you lots of after care information including those do's and donts!
On the day of surgery I was so nervous but so excited! I couldn't believe that the day had finally arrived!
I was first one in of the day so it was nice that I didnt have to wait much longer! I got all gowned up in those cheeky paper knickers and high socks! DR Gonshior popped in and a recap of exactly what I wanted!
After surgery I was just so excited to see my nose but in two weeks time the day would come!
Also the hospital itself is lovely, clean, massive, food was fabulous I was eating steak after and staff are just amazing constantly coming in and asking if you need anything!
The day after surgery my PC called to check how I was and arrange my appointment with the nurse to remove my stitches which was over in minutes!
Another week later Nose Cast removal day had come around so quickly When I had the cast removed I was so shocked I HAD A SMALL NOSE finally! DR Gonshior had done exactly what I had asked for. I literally couldn't stop crying.

To sum it up this has been the best decision of my life and I cannot thank MYA enough for caring as much as they did, I felt so supported in my decision.
My Rhinoplasty has given me an untold amount of confidence and I owe that to Dr Gonshior for doing what he has. I would do the whole journey again :). x x x

I agree I haven't yet seen one difined nose that mr gonschior has done, I had him for my surgery and asked for my tip to be left as that was one part of my nose I liked, but he's shortened it and rounded it off, I'm 8 mths PO and it's not going to change much now. Also I'm in touch with 9 other patients of gonchior who all got oposite to what they asked for. In my opinion and many others mr gonschior can only do one style nose so if it doesn't suit you you'll be left very unhappy as are a lot of his patients. Glad your happy though x
I would like to see a close up of your nose as the second before/after looks the same. I'm glad you are happy as this surgeon has some truly awful reviews on here and other sites
I've been researching mr gonschoir and read many bad reviews.ive seen some big bulbous tips he seems to give can you post a better picture of ur tip please the pictures are very far away can't really see ur nose.thanks.

Tip.

Images are attached.

Side

Pls see the picture of my friend a nose I liked the style of and asked for something similar. I knew I wouldnt be able to have a button nose but this was something I liked average size and slopey.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Another

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

More :)

And I'm not saying I think there is a thing wrong with your nose but amazing he is not
Thanks

????

July 22nd 14' Egypt. ????????

Honestly - there wasn't much on the Internet because Mya delete negative comments on the forum (as we have told everyone before). There were a few raving reviews (a handful) but no offence, it's reviews like these. The number of ppl who are unhappy massively outweigh the ok noses. Mya categorically lie about his success rate which even he admitted to me and they told me they'd never seen a bad result - well I know people going back 5 years with shocking results so that's a blatant lie. If you're happy, consider yourself lucky. You probably will form an inverted v at some point though, not seen one that hasn't.
Inverted V?
Dr. Gonshior

DR Gonshior is just amazing. I cant even find the words to describe how much this surgery has changed my life. I am just so happy that I have a lovely nose. If you ever decide to go with this man it'll be the best decision! When you feel that click you just know!