In my 40s, with Small Scars in Face, Sun Damage, Open Pores, Wrinkles and Pimples!!

I was looking for treatments in internet and I...

I was looking for treatments in internet and I found about this tool, "Dermaroller" and I started reading reviews, watching videos and so on... We always want to be better and wonderful and we want everything at the low price as well... Isn't right? Something very important you must do is keeping everything from your hands, the Dermaroller, the place where you are going to do the treatment, in the best hygienic conditions. Because we don't want to have an infection or something terrible in our skin. Just do it properly every time and everything will be great!
So finally I decided to give it a try. I am very pleased with the results, so far so gooood! Of course the process for regenerate the collagen in our skin takes some time (months), but I still can notice some changes, my skin is very soft each morning after using the derma roller, and the serums.... But you know? for me the science behind the DR really makes sense!
I have been rolling it for almost 2 months, once a week and in two ocations i did twice a week, The needles I use are 2 mm for face and with other roller I do my body 2 mm as well, I don't need use any numbing cream.... but it is up to you. First I wash my face, dry softly and then I pass 4 times in each direction, like a "+" vertical and horizontal (4 times each) and then as a "X" the same 4 times each. after doing this you can apply the creams or serums that you love to use.
I bought my derma rollers in amaz or other website. I am not sure If I can talk about this ...
The price for each Dermarollers: 19,79 + 40,00. The second one is the one I use in my body.

Im loving it!!

Been my own practitioner is so good cause I can go as far as I want, and I now my sensations, my pain, my reactions, and exactly what I want.

Hi - Do you roll your shins and calves? I'm trying to find someone who has, but haven't heard of anyone doing it. I hate the way my legs look dry and "crinkly" (like dry little wrinkles) I know people are using it on the thigh area - just didn't know if the skin is too thin on your lower legs?
Ohh! Yes, I do roll all over, where the skin is thiner I just roll with less pressure. Remember to use a good cream or serum after rolling.
Yes, I used to tan my legs, and now (late 40s) I'm paying for it with thin, crepey shin skin. I've given them 3 rolls so far (1.5mm) and am seeing slow improvements. Interesting point: first time it too 10 DAYS for the pinpricks to stop showing. I was a bit worried! Next time ( a year later), it just took 2-3 days. To me, that alone means the skin is improving. I'm also using home-made vitamin C serum (as per owndoc recipe) every 3 days.
Thanks for taking the time to share your experience so far. Are you taking progress photos? If so, would love it if you would share them with us.
Hi Eva! ohh! :( I am sorry, I am not taking any photos about my progress. I take this opportunity to tell you I really like the site, so helpful. Love it! Good Job!
Thank you, glad you are enjoying the site :)