In my 40s, with Small Scars in Face, Sun Damage, Open Pores, Wrinkles and Pimples!!

I was looking for treatments in internet and I...

I was looking for treatments in internet and I found about this tool, "Dermaroller" and I started reading reviews, watching videos and so on... We always want to be better and wonderful and we want everything at the low price as well... Isn't right? Something very important you must do is keeping everything from your hands, the Dermaroller, the place where you are going to do the treatment, in the best hygienic conditions. Because we don't want to have an infection or something terrible in our skin. Just do it properly every time and everything will be great!
So finally I decided to give it a try. I am very pleased with the results, so far so gooood! Of course the process for regenerate the collagen in our skin takes some time (months), but I still can notice some changes, my skin is very soft each morning after using the derma roller, and the serums.... But you know? for me the science behind the DR really makes sense!
I have been rolling it for almost 2 months, once a week and in two ocations i did twice a week, The needles I use are 2 mm for face and with other roller I do my body 2 mm as well, I don't need use any numbing cream.... but it is up to you. First I wash my face, dry softly and then I pass 4 times in each direction, like a "+" vertical and horizontal (4 times each) and then as a "X" the same 4 times each. after doing this you can apply the creams or serums that you love to use.
I bought my derma rollers in amaz or other website. I am not sure If I can talk about this ...
The price for each Dermarollers: 19,79 + 40,00. The second one is the one I use in my body.

Im loving it!!

Been my own practitioner is so good cause I can go as far as I want, and I now my sensations, my pain, my reactions, and exactly what I want.