Dr. Pousti and His Staff Are a First Class Operation - Murrieta, CA

Photo Update

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

My motivation for the surgery was to have larger breasts. Dr Pousti came highly recommended by a few acquaintances that I know. From the first meeting, I knew I was going to use him, he makes you feel as if you are the only patient he has and spends time explaining and answering any questions you may have. He calms you at surgery and is there every step after. I did have a complication the day after surgery, I had some bleeding and bruising on my right breast. I understood that things can happen with surgery that are not in our control but Dr Pousti always showed care and concern. He saw me on a weekly basis and between visits either one of his staff girls would call or he would call to check up on me. He was available for me to call if I had any concerns come up. I have never met a doctor that was so accessible even though he has several other patients. He explained what was happening and told me what to do to heal the right side and I followed all of his directions. Throughout everything he remained calm and professional.My right side is now healing and I will NOT have to go back in the operating room to correct it. Even though I had a minor complication, it does not change the fact that Dr Pousti is a great surgeon. I am healing wonderfully and my breasts look amazing, and I recommend friends all the time to Dr Pousti. I can not thank him enough for what he has done!

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.