Symmastia Repair - Munich, Germany

At first please excuse my english.. It is not good...

At first please excuse my english.. It is not good at the moment but I will do my best :-) I had my breast augmentation July 2007 and I was never happy with the results because the breast was extremely closed and I didn’t have cleavage. I Thought all the time that my breast was swollen.. but they weren’t ! Three years after I started to search online why are my breast so close together and what can I do to solve my problem... Unfurtainly I found out that my Problem has a name (Symmastia) and it could only be repair with a surgery. So I decided to live with this problem because I was afraid about another surgery. 23 December 2011 I had heard and read in the news that there is problem with a breast implants manufacture (PIP) and women who has they, should go to checked if anything is ok. I ran to my room to search for my documents and I found out that my breast implants are from PIP... I was also shocked about knowing that they were produce with illegal materials, which can be dangerous for the health. So, I showed my husband the documents ant the first thing he told me is that they have to be remove! I told my self at that moment: “when I go under an other surgery then the symmastia must be repaired” I started to read how can symmastia be repair and I understand the internal Bra technique. I have done this before searching for a surgeon to be sure if he/she can really help me. The first surgeon told me he would use external sutures and this shocked me. The second surgeon Dr. Peter Caspari explained me the internal sutures technique and told me he would expands the implant pockets superiorly and laterally, creating room for the implants to be repositioned further apart in the midline, creating better separation. I made an appointment for the surgery and I was 4 weeks later at his clinic for the implant replacement and symmastia repair. I am now 6 weeks post op and more than happy with the results. I´m still wearing the thong bra and I will wear it 24/7 for 3 Months and after only in the night. I am very happy with my cleavage specially when I try on sexy tops or my bikinis.. It is like if a dream comes true!!! I would recommend Dr. Peter Caspari in Munich... In my opinion, he is the best plastic surgeon in Germany !!

Dr. Peter Caspari

Very nice Clinic and the Stuff are all AWESOME !!

They look perfect now! What size are you??
Very nice results I love the roundness this is how I wanted my boobs to look, checkout my pics when u get a chance ok,
Very impressive, indeed. Couldn't see scars. Are they a bit located too high? But they aren't too close or too far = perfect!

I'm happy for you, congratulations!
Well when you have symmastia normally it is because they where to low and "out of the capsule" so they have to move them up higher.
Oh, okay. Thanks for your explanation.
Wow Very impressive your surgeon is very inexpensive for this type of repair.... And he did a solid job. These deformities are not easy to fix AT ALL but your Doctor increased your size at the same time all with perfection.

You should urge your doctor to join the real self community. I personally would love to see him one here.
Hi and thank you for your comment !!
He offered a special price to women who had the PIP implants because he want to help them with the cost. Also he told me he would not charge me extra for the repair... he is an Angel :-) That is the reason for the low cost !
U look great congradulations! what size implants do u have now?
I had Silicone Implants 380 CC and now I have also Silicone but 460 CC extra high profile.

Thank you so much for sharing your story and photos. Your English is excellent!

I'm sorry you ended up with PIPs, but am glad you were able to have them replaced and your symmastia repaired! What sort of implants do you have now?

Hello, I have now Implants from POLYTECH. They are quality Implants made in Germany and my Doctor told me that they are safe.
Polytech aren't available in the states anymore right because of then coated layer my doctor wanted to use them on me because he said less than of bottoming out. Tell your doctor to join real self. I would totally go to Germany to have a repair like you had.
Hi Ariana, if you want I can give you his contact information because I told him to join real self but I think he didn´t. He is a very good and friendly doctor and I´m sure he would be pleased to help you just like he has done it with me !!
Please do I think, I just had a revision and everything seems to be fine. But yes give me your doctors contact info I am interested if this doesn't turn out.
Here you will find the Informations http://www.dr-caspari.com/contact/ I wish that everything came out good with your revision.