Vaser Lipo Full Body - Mumbai, India

I almost killed myself with fad diets and...

I almost killed myself with fad diets and exercises , even tried food supplements and various medicines to kill my appetite , but to no benefit. Finally i opted for Vaser lipo, and i got myself operated with a full body vaser lipo and a tummy tuck .

I did a thorough research on vaser lipo and tt by visiting various doctors and centres across mumbai until i finally ended my search at CCRS , it is an exclusive cosmetic surgery centre headed by qualified surgeons and a team of doctors and nurses.

i got operated on the 4th June and by the end of 3 weeks my tummy had vanished , i lost almost 10 inches from my thighs , butts, and arms .

i was on compression garments for almost 5 weeks and i was so comfortable wearing them as a second skin. The vaser does leave bruises and pain which vanishes within 2 weeks , but the results are permanent .

i dont diet neither do i exercise now and i still loose weight :)

Thanks for sharing your story and photos, Parul. You look great!

One must understand why a tummy tuck is required...

One must understand why a tummy tuck is required by few and not required by others. I had loose muscles after my drlivery for which i had to go in for a TT, vaser alone would hav given me even larger sagging tummy due to the loose skin post delivery and all fat sucked out. This understanding of whether a TT is required or not will only be provided by a qualified honest surgeon giving a patient full clarifications . In this review i hav mentioned about vaser also which got me dramatic results in my arms , thighs , butts and waist . I am ptomoting thi clinic so that people opt for right surgeons and not just famous and fad clinics where you meet an X surgeon prior to ur operation and there is some other Y ghost surgeon who operates on you, leaving ypu with conplications and on the end you are left with paying a bomb fees and having unapproachable doctors during complications.
You look amazing!!!!
Your tummy disappeared after your tummy tuck as stated on your other review! You are clearly promoting this clinic!

Hi, offlate i have started to gain weight again...

Hi, offlate i have started to gain weight again post my vaser lipo, very confused why ??? since i always thought lipo is a permanent fat loss technique.

More a promotion and advertiseing gimmick
About what?
is he not good?
India Plastic Surgeon

Always opt for the best qualified surgeons instead of choosing fancy clinics and going to surgeons who only advertise . CCRS is one such clinic which only focus for the best to be given to a patient .