Tummy Tuck Done - Results Are Outstanding !! - Mumbai, India

Hi all, i got a tummy tuck done on the 4th june...

Hi all, i got a tummy tuck done on the 4th june 2011, after researching again and again thru net , articles and visiting various doctors, my search eneded at CCRS, the centre for cosmetics and reconstructive surgery , in thane mumbai headed by Dr Sameer karkhanis. This is the only centre totally dedicated to cosmetics surgery in the entire country (India ) and will super speciality facilities .

I underwent a complete body vaser and a TT . post 5 days of my operation it was hard to believe that its still me. my sagging post delivery tummy had vanished like magic, i had no pain , no discomfort and was totally mobile . Yes the vaser bruises and pain continued till about 2 weeks but was simple with the compression garments along with pain killers . post 5 weeks of my operation , i almost did away with my sagging tummy , thunder thighs , gigantic arms , and an ugly back . Results are magical and they are long to stay .

Very affordable , trusted and highly efficient clinic with best surgeons and a friendly supportive staff is a surprise.

I hardly diet and exercise now , and i am still loose inches . I lost almost 8 inches in total around my waist , 7 inches total around my thighs and butts , 5 inches in total from my arms and now my body says "WOW"

check my pre and post pics for a complete look.

I always thought that i cud do with just a good...

I always thought that i cud do with just a good lipo , but after my consultation with Dr Sameer , he explained me that my internal ab muscles have become loose after my two deliveries , if i only opt for lipo, it will not correct the sagging of the muscles, thus i need a TT for sure . I was so convinced when explained medically , that it didnt even take me a day to get operated.

Now my tummy is as tight as a 16 yr old and i already have 4 abs showing off without 100 cruches , the stitches are so well done , that they are completely covered within the bikini line .

The entire procedure of TT looked really painful in the beginning, but Post op when i looked myself in the mirror after 2 days , i cudnt believe it. The pain was nowhere to be felt and the tummy had an awesome feel :) .
Dr Sameer karkhanis , centre for cosmetics and reconstructuve surgery

You look AMAZING! I am planning a trip to see Dr. K in November (from the East Coast of US) -- I'm trying to get a feel for how much it will cost -- can you share that ? Or if not with a large group, privately ? cruiser42@cox.net. Thanks ! Enjoy your new smokin
body !
where you did this? looks great!
Congratulations! You look great!

Your results look great! It's always nice to hear about Tummy Tucks in other countries as well. Thanks so much for posting your story and photos on RealSelf.