Three Crowns and No Better off Than when I Started - Mumbai, India

My original intention for attending this clinic...

My original intention for attending this clinic was to accompany my partner who had selected this clinic to do her implants, therefore I had made no prior bookings or advised Dentzz of my being there. Whilst there I though no harm in getting a checkup and if they could fit me in, get a little teeth whitening done. Upon arriving for my partners first appointment to work out the treatment plan, my partner advised them of my thoughts. Yes they could accommodate me and I was checked after my partner. Whilst the initial inspection turned up nothing abnormal and they were quite impressed, the checkup also involved a full mouth Xray. This however did turn up some underlying issues and a suggested treatment plan was presented to me. Whilst hesitant at first I was impressed by what i had seen so far, so gave the go ahead, and yes they could get me in at short notice. The plan was to have three root canal treatments with associated crowns, replace 4 amalgam fillings, teeth clean and polish, teeth whitening and a mouth guard made for sleeping, to be done over 9 days.
Upon arriving back in Australia, it has become apparent that not all went well, it has been a month since we returned and I am in a worse situation than I was before. Whilst I can chew with my new crowns and have no pain, two of them are sensitive to cold food and drink, and if anything I am chewing presses down on the amalgam replaced fillings it causes a lot of pain. I also get a strange nerve track sensation up to my right ear when I am brushing my lower RH back teeth where an amalgam filling was replaced.
Dentzz Clinic - Kemps Corner

As for my views on the clinic, I offer the following points. •Dentists are professional and each has their specialty and are on constant rotation through the other Mumbai Dentzz clinics, and they do try to do their best and I have no issues with how the treatment was done and I was in very little pain during it, but you have to keep in mind that there is the definite feeling that it is a sausage factory and they can only spend a certain amount of time with you. It is geared for extracting the most amount of cash from their clients. Two of my root canals, in fact the two I am having troubles with, took a lot longer than the first did and the main dentist kept coming in and talking in their native language. I got the distinct feeling she was not happy with the time being taken and he was to hurry up. •Staff are professional in their behavior, but once the treatment had begun, there was a distinct change in their level of attentiveness and response. •It was difficult to get questions answered and needed to chase up or ask again. •You are only advised of your next appointment upon completion of the last. They have great difficulty in giving you a complete schedule so you can plan some sight seeing activities.

Thank you so much for your very balanced review!  Are you planning to get a consultation nearer to home to see what may be causing your post-treatment issues?
Yes, I will be planning to get a local consultation to see what can be done to reduce the pain and discomfort.