A VERY Good Experience - Mount Sinai, NY

The surgeries were extensive. Since the earlier...

The surgeries were extensive. Since the earlier doctor has said there was nothing wrong, the cancer had a chance to spread: about 3inches by 3 inches on the front part of my scalp. Now, about 6 weeks later I have had surgeries and grafts and suture removal, all sorts of unpleasant sounding things.

New York Dermatologic Surgeon

After 2 previous bad experiences with skin cancer surgeries, this was remarkably easy and pleasant experience, made so by Dr Khorasani and his great team. I saw Dr Khorasani for a skin cancer which had been mis diagnosed by another doctor more than a year earlier. Having had two other surgical experiences with two other doctors which were less than ideal, I asked for an initial meeting to be sure I would trust myself to this Doctor. He gave me plenty of time, answered what he could answer and gave ranges of answers for what he couldn't know in advance. I felt prepared and ready. The funny thing is, though, I always looked forward to the appointments. The staff was always warm and friendly and reassuring and encouraging. It was like going out for a beer with some friends (without the alchohol). I hope you never need the kind of procedures I needed, but if you do, I hope you can get a chance to work with Dr Hooman Khorasani and his great team at Mt Sinai.