Ulthera Wasn't Pain Free, but... - Mountlake Terrace, WA

I had Ulthera on my lower face and neck today....

I had Ulthera on my lower face and neck today. It's too soon to tell if it's worth it, but I do feel tightening in my neck and jaw. I used no pain medication, just ice and a silicone squeezie thing. It can be uncomfortable -- it feels like pin pricks but it stops as soon as the instrument is lifted off your face. I would say the TCA peel I did a few months ago was much more uncomfortable, and if I did it again I still wouldn't use pain medication. Time will tell if it's worth it. I'm trying to put off having a face lift as long as possible, and between the chemical peel, Restylane injections and (if this does the trick), Ulthera, I can probably wait a few more years to get it done.

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

Everyone at Dr. Baxter's office is professional, caring and very forthcoming about treatments and what you can expect in terms of expected outcome, downtime and discomfort. They steer you away from treatments that will give minimal or no results. Alicia, who's given me a facial and did the Ulthera treatment, is fabulous!