Exactly What I Wanted -Mountlake Terrace, WA

I desired fuller breasts after extended...

I desired fuller breasts after extended breastfeeding of two children. I consulted 2 surgeons and felt that Dr. Sattler was the right choice after meeting him. The staff at his Mountlake Terrace office are so sweet, they make you feel so comfortable during the pre-op visits. His nurse anesthetist Mary Kay was excellent--she calls the night before surgery to go over health history, all the details of the anesthesia and what to expect after awakening, including how she controls for nausea and pain. The day of surgery was actually quite relaxing! Before I knew it I was awake under a warm blanket with very little pain, just some pressure. I had NO post-op nausea even after general anesthesia, thanks to Mary Kay! By post-op day 4 I was doing almost everything I need to do on a daily basis (except for lifting), including driving myself to my post-op appointment. Great experience overall, and I'm SO happy with my results at 1 month post!
Seattle Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Sattler is just wonderful. He has a kind, calm, reassuring demeanor, and he takes time to answer all questions about the procedure and recovery. He quickly responds to emails before and after surgery, and even gives his personal phone number directly after surgery for post-op questions/concerns. He is a gifted and skilled surgeon, and my results are exactly what I was hoping for. I would highly recommend him to anyone.