Exactly What I Wanted -Mountlake Terrace, WA

I desired fuller breasts after extended...

I desired fuller breasts after extended breastfeeding of two children. I consulted 2 surgeons and felt that Dr. Sattler was the right choice after meeting him. The staff at his Mountlake Terrace office are so sweet, they make you feel so comfortable during the pre-op visits. His nurse anesthetist Mary Kay was excellent--she calls the night before surgery to go over health history, all the details of the anesthesia and what to expect after awakening, including how she controls for nausea and pain. The day of surgery was actually quite relaxing! Before I knew it I was awake under a warm blanket with very little pain, just some pressure. I had NO post-op nausea even after general anesthesia, thanks to Mary Kay! By post-op day 4 I was doing almost everything I need to do on a daily basis (except for lifting), including driving myself to my post-op appointment. Great experience overall, and I'm SO happy with my results at 1 month post!
Seattle Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Sattler is just wonderful. He has a kind, calm, reassuring demeanor, and he takes time to answer all questions about the procedure and recovery. He quickly responds to emails before and after surgery, and even gives his personal phone number directly after surgery for post-op questions/concerns. He is a gifted and skilled surgeon, and my results are exactly what I was hoping for. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Thank you for reviewing your doctor, and congratulations for managing to extend breastfeeding your children :D.  I have three who got well over two years each and boy, there was nothing left in my boobs after that ordeal!  Could you tell us a little bit about your pre-op size and post-op size, what size and type of implants you got, and how your recovery was?  After a month now, are you completely healed, or?

If you feel comfortable sharing, a picture would also be extremely helpful.  I quickly scanned through some of your doctor's other reviews and found no pictures of his work.  Of course, I understand if you're not comfortable sharing pictures. :)

Continued happy healing to you!
Hi there, my pre-op size was 34A/34AA, and I haven't been measured yet but I think I am now a full 34B. My implants were Allergan 265cc, smooth round silicone, under the muscle. I just wanted to have a smaller enhancement. My recovery was great, I was doing most of all my daily activities after 4 days, except lifting. I had some soreness only if I slept wrong during the first 8 days or so, but otherwise no pain after the first 4 days. Even during the first few days after surgery, my pain was very well controlled with pain meds and then ibuprofen after day 3. I also had alprazolam to take at night for sleeping, and that was wonderful--I slept all night every night. I really feel lucky that I had such a relatively easy recovery.
Thank you so much for the additional information!  Congratulations, and I hope you continue to find great joy in having had this done :D.  I still look at my breasts with great joy every single day over a year later ;)!