35yrs Old Three Kids but Not Enough Damage for a Tummy Tuck - Mountain View, CA

I work out hard and could not get rid of certain...

I work out hard and could not get rid of certain spots so I chose Dr Emer to help me with those spots. He performed smart lipo and body contouring on my lower/upper abs, arms, bra fat area, and flanks. My down time was minimal I only needed pain meds immediately after surgery (one does on the same day after), minimal bruising and looks like minimal to no scarring from what I can see so far. Barely a week into it and I can already see the difference in my front ab area. I am exciting to come out of my compression suit in 1 more week and wear "normal" clothing as I am sure it will all fit better. I will return to crossfit and running to make sure what he did wasn't a waste.
I am confused is he in LA or Mtn. View? Was it 12k because $120k Is a year salary for me,lol I would be great to view pics before and after Thank You.
Hi, and welcome to the community :).  We would love to see before and after pictures, so we can get an idea of how aggressive his liposculpture was.  Also, how long has he said you have to wait before going back to working out?

Finally, the price seems very, very high.  Did you add an extra zero by accident?

Thank you!

Revision to cost

$12k not sure how to change the original submission
I updated the price for you :).  No worries!
He was in Mtn. View, I caught him just before he left for SoCal. And yes the cost was $12k, obvious typo.
Thank You for the clarification.
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon

The doctor seemed like a no nonsense kind of guy. I went in to get "fixed" and it seems as if he did was I paid him for. Since I have little to no bruising and looks like minimal to no scarring so far I would also say he takes care of his work with the proper care.