27 Year Old New Yorker Who Wanted to Start a New Lifestyle for Myself - Mountain View, CA

I have battled weight issues for as long as I can...

I have battled weight issues for as long as I can remember. I met Doctor Jason Emer 3 years ago while managing the surgical supply store he used to cater to his patients. I instantly fell in love with the way he cared for and treated his patients. Not only did he want the best for his patients he would literally walk them to the store and introduce them to me and answered any and all questions any patient ever had. No question was too small or silly for him. After seeing the results from his liposuction patients I decided I wanted it for myself. I am now 3 days post surgery and have already fallen in love with my new look. I have a long way to go as far as healing and swelling but I can already tell it was one of the best decisions I have ever made. I hope to post pre/post pictures and videos for everyone to see. Until then!! Xoxo

Day after surgery!

These are pictures of me the very next day after surgery. I will be keeping you updated. So excited to show the results. Very happy!!

Two days Post-Op!

The procedure went very well. The results are even better than I thought they would be. I am posting 2 day post-op photos. It looks painful but honestly I have felt very mild discomfort from this procedure.

One Week Post-Op

Feeling pretty good about things. Still some swelling in my lower back and right "love handle" flank area. The bruising is minimal and I feel good. Still get tired but I think it's the body's healing process. Stay tuned..

More one week post-op photos

3 Weeks Post-Op

Soooo it has been three weeks since my smart lipo. I have been working out for the past 10 days (seems longer) haha but I can really see a difference in my pictures. I am still pretty swollen on my lower backs and my abdomen. Feeling is slowly coming back. So far so good. Here's to the next 3 weeks.

3 Months Post-Op

Everything seems to be falling into place. I started out with lots of fat which created some loose skin now that I've lost even more weight. With diet and exercise Dr. Emer says everything will form into place. He says lots of weights and abdominal work. Here's to the next 3 months!!
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon

Everyone on staff was absolutely amazing. I have never felt more at home than I did at the Menkes clinic. Doctor Emer is the best and has surrounded himself with an exceptional staff. I look forward to future fun at this office!