Love my Tummy Tuck! - Mountain View, CA

After a 50 lb plus weight loss last year, it was...

After a 50 lb plus weight loss last year, it was time to have the tummy tuck I had wanted for almost 30 years! I am 58 years old and am healing well. I am delighted and am looking better every week. Friends that have had the surgery all said it was the best thing they had ever done and I totally agree.

Finally a photo!

Almost five months since surgery. Feeling amazing every time I pass a mirror.

Before Photos

I did find some photos Dr took at the pre-op in middle of March 2013. They of photos of photos so not that clear but you get the idea.

Almost six month update!

I gotta say this last month has been a vast improvement in my recovery - I am feeling almost completely normal pain wise and looking fantastic! I had almost two weeks off from work for a stay at home vacation and I believe my body needed that to heal and relax. I took it easy but worked out at the gym almost daily. Not that I was in much pain but now I can tell a big difference.
Mountain View Plastic Surgeon

I found Dr. Lowen and his staff to be very professional. The doctor answered all my questions and I felt he had the experience, confidence and expertise to do a great job which he has. He was very honest with me every step of the way.