52 Years Old, Skin Looks Great 10 Months Later! - Mountain View, CA

I had laser resurfacing on my face with Dr. Jason...

I had laser resurfacing on my face with Dr. Jason Emer of Mountain View, CA in August of 2013. I read many reviews on this website and was nervous about the recovery. Honestly, it wasn't that bad at all. Around the third day my face felt very tight, like I had put a mud mask on that needed to be peeled off. It wasn't painful, just a little different. The next day it began peeling and I had minor itchiness that was easily treated with cortisone cream. It felt very dry for a week, so you frequently smear vaseline or a similar product on it. I was red but didn't look odd enough to avoid public situations after the 4th day or so. There are makeups available that lessen the red look that I used if I was going to be scrutinized. Honestly, I bought it and only used it 2 or 3 times. As for the results, my skin still looks fabulous almost a year later. Sun spots and freckles were gone, and I have had many people to this day comment on my beautiful skin. I always felt that my pores looked too big even when I was in my 20's, so my skin is better than it ever was. I never got comments about my skin before the procedure. I would highly recommend it, with the right doctor. I think it can go very wrong with oozing and scabbing if you choose someone unskilled. I highly recommend Dr Emer if you are anywhere in the Bay Area. He is definitely worth the trip!
San Francisco Dermatologic Surgeon

Congrats on your successful treatment and getting rid of your sun spots and freckles! Do you have any before and after photos to share with the community?